• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CgcinhousesigningEASTMAN&Bishopp37Ramosp42Frank&Johnsonp43 ChrisEvansp44 Ferrigno&Ottley&DragonBallp45Clayton&KatDennings&JamesTynionpg46Olsen&Battanypg47
9 9

938 posts in this topic

CGC Announces Michael Golden, to the In-House Private Signing Line-up
The excitement level at CGC has risen once again because comic book illustrator-writer Michael Golden is joining the incredible lineup of In-House Private Signing artists! Golden is considered a true visionary in the industry, with his realistically detailed illustrations gracing comics since the 1970s. He is widely known for his work on Marvel Comics’ The Micronauts, Doctor Strange, and Marvel Fanfare, as well as his co-creation of the characters Rogue from the X-Men and Star Wars artist. Golden has also drawn for DC Comics’ Nightwing, Superman: The Man of Steel and Vigilant, just to name a few.

But wait, there’s more: This CGC In-House Private Signing is going to be an extra-special event because Golden is also offering Remarques and Sketch Cover art for his fans at a first-come-first-serve basis. (See information about them below.)

“The cancellation of comic cons and shows this year has left a big hole in the lives of everyone who loves comics. I was so accustomed to traveling to shows around the world to see all of you! Until we can do that again ... I’m elated that my agent, Renee, and CGC set up this In-House Private Signing. Keep calm and comic book on,” Golden remarked.

For Golden’s CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Golden for the collectibles to be signed at the end of July.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled due to show postponements or cancellations, travel restrictions, or other reasons, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Golden signs the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

The CGC In-House Private Signing fee of $70 per item includes:
  • Michael Golden’s signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of three weeks for CGC grading
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • Encapsulation with CGC’s iconic yellow Signature Series label
The fee for a Golden Remarque is $125 and includes:
  • Michael Golden illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn)
  • Michael Golden signature
  • Expedited turnaround time of six weeks for CGC grading and CCS pressing (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • 100 spots available, first-come-first-serve basis, when the option is gone, all spots have been taken
The fee for a Golden Sketch Cover is $425 and includes:
  • Michael Golden head/shoulder Sketch Cover (submitter can request image drawn)
  • Please allow a few extra weeks for Sketch Covers (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
  • 100 spots available, first-come-first-serve basis, when the option is gone, all spots have been taken
CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, August 3, 2020.

1 hour ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
CGC Announces Michael Golden, to the In-House Private Signing Line-up
The excitement level at CGC has risen once again because comic book illustrator-writer Michael Golden is joining the incredible lineup of In-House Private Signing artists! Golden is considered a true visionary in the industry, with his realistically detailed illustrations gracing comics since the 1970s. He is widely known for his work on Marvel Comics’ The Micronauts, Doctor Strange, and Marvel Fanfare, as well as his co-creation of the characters Rogue from the X-Men and Star Wars artist. Golden has also drawn for DC Comics’ Nightwing, Superman: The Man of Steel and Vigilant, just to name a few.

But wait, there’s more: This CGC In-House Private Signing is going to be an extra-special event because Golden is also offering Remarques and Sketch Cover art for his fans at a first-come-first-serve basis. (See information about them below.)

“The cancellation of comic cons and shows this year has left a big hole in the lives of everyone who loves comics. I was so accustomed to traveling to shows around the world to see all of you! Until we can do that again ... I’m elated that my agent, Renee, and CGC set up this In-House Private Signing. Keep calm and comic book on,” Golden remarked.

For Golden’s CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Golden for the collectibles to be signed at the end of July.

If the CGC In-House Private Signing needs to be rescheduled due to show postponements or cancellations, travel restrictions, or other reasons, CGC will securely store all submissions in its vault until the event can be rescheduled.

After Golden signs the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

• Michael Golden’s signature
The fee for a Golden Remarque is $125 and includes:
  • Michael Golden illustrated Remarque (submitter can request image drawn)
The fee for a Golden Sketch Cover is $425 and includes:
  • Michael Golden head/shoulder Sketch Cover (submitter can request image drawn)
  • Please allow a few extra weeks for Sketch Covers (an additional $20 fee applies for CCS pressing)
CGC must receive all submissions for this event at its Florida headquarters by Monday, August 3, 2020.

With having to wait a few extra weeks for a sketch, I hope patience is a virue for those who opt to get one!  :whistle:

Comic Book Artist, Mike Zeck, Joins CGC's In-House Private Signings
In conjunction with Eva Ink Artist Group, CGC is excited to announce Marvel and DC comic book artist Mike Zeck to our CGC In-House Private Signing lineup! You might know Zeck as the creator of the black Spider-Man costume or from his numerous influential comic book series, such as the six-part Kraven’s Last Hunt story arc, the Punisher Limited Series: Circle of Blood, the 12-issue Secret Wars series, Captain America, and Master of Kung Fu. His art has also graced the pages and covers of G. I. Joe, Batman, Aquaman, Deathstroke The Terminator, Legends of the DC Universe, The Eliminator, Damned, and more.

"Thank you, CGC, for keeping the summer comic con spirit alive with this series of In-House Private Signings! These events are an excellent opportunity for all of us — creators and fans — while we patiently wait for the show doors to open again.” - Mike

And, if you're looking for some great books to submit, copies of Zeck's exclusive variant cover editions of Punisher #s 1 and 2 are available on the shop page of his website.
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fmcusercontent.com

For Zeck’s CGC In-House Private Signing, both free and paid CGC members can submit collectibles directly to CGC headquarters in Florida. CGC will coordinate with Zeck for the collectibles to be signed in mid-August.

After Zeck signs the collectibles, CGC will grade them with expedited turnaround times of three weeks for grading or six weeks for grading and pressing. Collectibles are then shipped back to their owners.

• Mike Zeck’s signature

CGC Extends In-House Private Signing Deadlines for Frank Miller, Chris Claremont, & Scott Snyder
We’re extending the deadline for Frank MillerChris Claremont, and Scott Snyder due to travel restrictions from the tri-state area into Florida. The new tentative deadline to get submissions in will be July 6. We know you're all excited about these signings and we are too. If you would like to submit books (or more!) now is the time to do it. If you’ve already sent in submissions, no need to panic because those are safely sitting in our safe awaiting the signing day. 

2 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:
CGC Extends In-House Private Signing Deadlines for Frank Miller, Chris Claremont, & Scott Snyder
We’re extending the deadline for Frank MillerChris Claremont, and Scott Snyder due to travel restrictions from the tri-state area into Florida. The new tentative deadline to get submissions in will be July 6. We know you're all excited about these signings and we are too. If you would like to submit books (or more!) now is the time to do it. If you’ve already sent in submissions, no need to panic because those are safely sitting in our safe awaiting the signing day. 

Big Sigh gif.gif

On 6/12/2020 at 8:34 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

Seriously CGC? 

21 minutes ago, Gator Guru said:

Seriously CGC? 

22 hours ago, Legion HQ said:

Big Sigh gif.gif

My best guess is they have to self quarantine after coming in from out of state.

That's my best guess, which doesn't seem too out of the question :wishluck:

37 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My best guess is they have to self quarantine after coming in from out of state.

That's my best guess, which doesn't seem too out of the question :wishluck:

It more a vent as miller sig is $130 and the hope that your book retains its 9.8 while some solid deals float by on ebay is stressing me out. Meanwhile Id love an extension on cates but looks like im SOL on that one. In the future im gonna leave this up to the dealers and just pay the premium on ebay.

Just now, Gator Guru said:

It more a vent as miller sig is $130 and the hope that your book retains its 9.8 while some solid deals float by on ebay is stressing me out. Meanwhile Id love an extension on cates but looks like im SOL on that one. In the future im gonna leave this up to the dealers and just pay the premium on ebay.

Makes sense. Often or has been true that prices on Ebay can be found at a good price rather than going through the process on your own. I learned that with NM 98 and believe it or not leifeld and it came back 8.0  :(

I hear you (thumbsu

somehow  I thought the flat fee with cgc being in house and $20 to press would even out, but may only pertain to certain books or artists...

Here are my Crain books, should be delivered tomorrow:

Carnage, U.S.A. 1 2/12 Marvel Comics
Signature

9.8 WHITE
SIGNED BY CLAYTON CRAIN ON 6/1/20
Venom vs. Carnage 1 9/04 Marvel Comics
Signature

9.8 WHITE
SIGNED BY CLAYTON CRAIN ON 6/1/20
Venom vs. Carnage 2 10/04 Marvel Comics
Signature

9.8 WHITE