• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] silver and gold f.s., mostly slabbed, human torch 6 added
6 6

60 posts in this topic

i'll take it on the thread trumps pm's, but reasonable counters will be considered.  returns accepted.  domestic s/h on me, foreign will be actual cost to buyer.  paypal accepted. 

i got cross-ways with the multiple sales threads rules, and got some books pulled down.   i'll put them all back up here, plus some others from past threads at new prices plus some brand new offerings.

most recent gpa help is a 7.5 selling in 10/18 for $900.   original price dropped a hundred smackers to $1,100.  SOLD!

spysmasher3.jpg

Edited by Straw-Man

1 hour ago, Straw-Man said:

$500 drop here, too.  $2,500 is the new price.  this is a timely file copy.   no, they won't slab it that way anymore, tho' they used to [cat has one].  the staple holes that once attached the notations keep them from grading above 7.0 in a slab.

daring6.jpg

I have one too (Marvel Mystery 16) and it has surprisingly nice off-white pages for a (Timely) file copy.

How are pages on this one, an interior shot perhaps?

Edited by sacentaur

1 hour ago, sacentaur said:

How are pages on this one, an interior shot perhaps?

I am holding my breath in anticipation!

31 minutes ago, porcupine48 said:
  Hide contents

One of the best PCH songs- albums!- ever.  My little sister handed me this on her walkman in the back seat on the way to my dad's company picnic.  She was listening to this in 7th grade!  I was rocking the Clash, Sex Pistols, etc.  Changed my life...  Thanks for the great quarantine music target for the day.

Edited by Black Bat