• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling some books here again, Golden age, now adding silver age
11 11

436 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:
1 hour ago, october said:

You can't discount 25% on slabbed keys?  Whyever not? lol

I think 23% been most anyone has asked :)

They're probably assuming you buy in bulk by looking at your wares...,

7 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

They're probably assuming you buy in bulk by looking at your wares...,

I do buy in bulk. But no one is or has to sell high demand keys at a discount. So I often pay fmv at time of purchase. Then hope book moves up!

I’m going to list some x-men 1

I’m likely ahead of the pricing curve on these and that’s ok. I believe I am at the high(est) end of gpa But I’ve passed on 10 copies before I buy 1...very picky ...All prices are firm. 

Edited by G.A.tor

2 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Apparently I left 2 boxes at store that have flash 105-tta27. It’s why I jumped to xmen.
I apologize for being a dingbat  

:screwy: 

at least there is no chipping on any of them. Great copies :x

Edited by Primetime

6 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Just a quick note if anyone sees, I appreciate the gpa and go collect information folks are sending me with offers ....as I stated In a post yesterday before I started listing,  I realize prices vary wildly on many of the sa books, especially recently. 
 But my copies typically (not always but generally) represent the high end of copies....not middle of the row averages. I try to buy books with best eye appeal, pq , etc. So “averages” don’t resonate with me. Not being harsh, just that I don’t have margins to discount much of anything at all, so please don’t be mad at me if I have to dismiss the offers , but I’ve priced the books relative to what I need to net a small, single digit profit  ( maybe a little Bit I can take  off depending on proposed payment methods etc. )... but I can’t discount 10 or 20%+ as some have offered  

thanks!

Welcome to the boards!