• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Selling some books here again, Golden age, now adding silver age
11 11

436 posts in this topic

Golden age section of this thread closes tomorrow at noon, est . Then will pick up with silver age. So any offers or questions lmk

thanks to all

Edited by G.A.tor

5 hours ago, G.A.tor said:

Golden age section of this thread closes tomorrow at noon, est . Then will pick up with silver age. So any offers or questions lmk

thanks to all

I can only imagine what Silver books are coming with the AF15 tease.... I know you had like 37 Showcase 22's (thumbsu

Couple more hours and the golden age offerings close (though one would still be able to inquire about availability)

then will start on some silver age and maybe even bronze 

Edited by G.A.tor

27 minutes ago, G.A.tor said:

Couple more hours and the golden age offerings close (though one would still be able to inquire about availability)

then will start on some silver age and maybe even bronze 

Bronze?hm

The previously listed golden age books Part of this thread is now closed. No more “take it” in thread is available. That said, some books will still be available so feel free to inquire about them. 

Holy Thread-Crapping ,Batman. Everytime I see Gators Thread at the top I think, alright, a new post of great comics. But noooooooo.....:tonofbricks:

Just kidding around, just looking forward to see the next phase. (thumbsu

1 hour ago, G.A.tor said:

No more “take it” in thread is available. 

:takeit:

Seems to be working just fine.