• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

MOVED TO EBAy Non Canon Spider- Man´s - Gwen Stacy is alive Update page 3
1 1

46 posts in this topic

Hello guys i just received a non Canon Spidey lot and i am going to sell the issues i already have.

For those who don`t know what i am talking about , Gwen Stacy appears on those Cannons post mortem (1973) alive and extremly sexy .

Those books where written and draw by Jose Duran here on Mexico in 1973 after Gwen Stacy was killed in the Marvel Universe.

Since mexicans loved Gwen they went to NY to ask Marvel permission to continue the stories with Gwen , we don´t know if Marvel really gave the permission , but publishers did the books anyway. So we have no censorship with upskirts , headlights and racist comments .

You probably think we have tons of these in mexico but they are now extremly scarce , a lot of collectors from USA , Canada and Europe have been buying these and Mexican colelctors are keeping their copies like gold. 

I ship from Mexico using Fedex , cost is $20 to USA and Canada if you are from Europe i will charge the excat cost

Rules

- No shady people and no people from bad lists

- Paypal in USD , i can wait max two days for payment

- No returns , if you are interested in one book and you need more pics please let me know

You can PM me but :takeit:takes the priority

Edited by Mijael.Levy