• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Frazetta Facts
7 7

348 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, vheflin said:

Thanks. In that walk though of the museum, Frank Jr said something about another location or how someone else has other items. I did find the other museum in Florida. I guess I'll check both out one day. I see from the video another son has an area with paintings as well. But it doesn't look like it's a museum and viewable to the public. At least he doesn't have it on the Frazetta Costumes website. I know I talked with one of the sons a long time ago. But this was before that video and the problems.

15 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

Anyone know how I can view Frazetta: Painting with Fire?  Looks like the dvds on ebay are ridiculously expensive.

I believe if you get the two disc set of Fire and Ice the second disc has Painting with Fire. That might be a cheaper option. 

7-1-20: FANTASTIC FRAZETTA BOOK UPDATE
We just got word from our Major Bookstore distributor (includes Amazon, Libraries, etc) that, though the book is yet to be released, it is already SOLD OUT (all copies are now committed to pre-orders).
Though there have been delays due to COVID shutdown, CONGRATULATIONS to the smart, dedicated collectors who pre-ordered! They will all get their books soon (about 2 weeks).

RE ADVANCE ORDERS: The ship has just arrived in USA; the books need to be unloaded, then clear customs, and then trucked to Vanguard, The Frazetta Museum & our Distributors. It will take at least a week until we have them and and can begin filling orders.
Thank you for pre-ordering & your patience

RE STORES: Though wholesale copies are technically Sold Out as they are COMMITTED, those books have yet to arrive with our distributors. So, Diamond Comic Shops, Amazon, Bud Plant, Stuart Ng, etc will get the books they pre-ordered, just like people who ordered directly from Vanguard or The Frazetta Museum. The "Sell Out" means Vanguard has no MORE copies to wholesale for REorders to Diamond Comic Shops, Amazon, Bud Plant, Stuart Ng, etc. But they will get what they pre-ordered. Because the ship arrived in California this time (instead of New York), our California friends Bud Plant and Stuart Ng will receive copies earlier than they usually do.

SECRET STASH: Vanguard & The Frazetta Museum have a SMALL, limited private stash of copies for retail sales to individual collectors only. Check with them for availability.

NEW PRINTING: We are beginning to plan a 2nd printing but they will likely not be available until Halloween.

VOL II: YES! We have already begun work on a 2nd volume! Any collectors out there with Frazetta oil paintings, a quality high-res photo could get your masterpiece included in the next volume! Please private message me if you have a painting for consideration.

Thank you all again for your patience