• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - thanks for the purchases!
2 2

812 posts in this topic

Hello all.  With all the extra time at home I was able to scan a nice batch of bronze age books and I'll continue to scan and add books for the next couple weeks so there is no rush.  Shipping will be a flat $5 regardless of how many books you buy as long as you are in the US.  International buyers are welcome but they will be shipped at cost via First Class.  Paypal is preferred but I'm flexible so let me know if you need to send check or MO.  Returns are accepted for whatever reason within a few weeks of you receiving the books.  I'll even pay return shipping if I make a mistake on a book.  I've been active and selling / buying on the boards for over a decade so I'll make sure you are happy with your purchase.  Almost all books will be under $5 with a bunch in the 9.0 and higher range so there should be something for everyone (especially since I've got close to a thousand books total).

Edited by 1Cool

It was a big hit last year so I'll repeat my free book for every $10 purchases promo this time.  The freebees will be draw randomly and will include some nice $1 stock books along with niche books like Marvel Team Up Annual 4 or even a few mid grade X-Men 143s.  No chase high price books in the freebees but people seemed to like what they got last year.