• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - thanks for the purchases!
2 2

812 posts in this topic

That is what I'm talking about.  Those coverless Silver-Age books were just fun to read and not have to pay $20 - $30 a piece for beaters.  I've got a couple things to do at work but I'll be back later to clean up the thread.  My wife is going to be so happy to get some of the long boxes out of the office!

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

That is what I'm talking about.  Those coverless Silver-Age books were just fun to read and not have to pay $20 - $30 a piece for beaters.  I've got a couple things to do at work but I'll be back later to clean up the thread.  My wife is going to be so happy to get some of the long boxes out of the office!

I grew up in the mean streets of comic book shop quarter bins, coverless books don't scare me xD

1 hour ago, Randall Dowling said:

Why the heck is it that every time I see a book that I've been looking for, it says sold to @speedcake!!  :frustrated:

You should expand your collecting since he only took the low hanging fruit.  So many other books that rock!

Slept like poo-poo last night so lets get these books posted a bit early so i can go take a nap at lunch.

Marvel Two In One 44 - 8.5 - $2 SOLD to Shaun89:news:

Metal Men 48 - 8.5 - $2

Marvel Two In One 44 8.5.jpg

Metal Men 48 8.5.jpg

Edited by 1Cool