• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Closed - thanks for the purchases!
2 2

812 posts in this topic

Just now, speedcake said:

I’ll pass em on to you 

Please no moving books around for my own sanity lol  With over 700 books up for grabs this is one of my biggest threads ever.  I'm going to go take a Greggy like nap and i'll sort out who gets what when i get back.  Thanks to all the buyers and even the looky loos.  You guys rock!

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:

Please no moving books around for my own sanity lol  With over 700 books up for grabs this is one of my biggest threads ever.  I'm going to go take a Greggy like nap and i'll sort out who gets what when i get back.  Thanks to all the buyers and even the looky loos.  You guys rock!

No worries! Sorry about that 

One last thing - the last 20 pages or so of books all came from a single owner collection I bought out several years ago.  The guy graded all the 9.6/9.8 books and sold me the left overs.  So all these have basically gone from his collection to my storage area over the last 40 years or so.

2 hours ago, 1Cool said:

One last thing - the last 20 pages or so of books all came from a single owner collection I bought out several years ago.  The guy graded all the 9.6/9.8 books and sold me the left overs.  So all these have basically gone from his collection to my storage area over the last 40 years or so.

What a find for you!  

7 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

What a find for you!  

It was definitely a cool collection to go thru.  All the keys were gone but there was still 5 long boxes of great looking bronze books.  I sold off the first 3 long boxes pretty quickly for a good profit so these last two long boxes kind of got pushed to the back of the storage area and I'd only dig them out to see if a new hot book was in there.  Wife told me I had to clear out some space while things are slow so she will be happy they are going to some good homes.