• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Assorted Variant Books For Sale (updated)

15 posts in this topic

Hey, hope everyone is doing well and staying safe. Selling a few books to feed the quarantine fund.  All books are in fantastic shape, 9.6+  Please let me know if you have any questions or would like more pictures.  I am wiling to negotiate multiple books.  All books come in toploaders and are packaged appropriately to ensure they get to you in the best condition possible. Please add $5 for fees and shipping in the US.  Payment via Paypal, thanks.

Edited by Norrin302
Post updated

Wolverine #1 (2020) Jim Lee 1:100 Hidden Gem Variant Never been read, went from the distributors box right in to a toploader where it has stayed and admired from afar. SOLD

Edited by Norrin302
Sold

Batman Who Laughs #1 Lucio Parrillo Foil Virgin Variant Set (2 books) These covers are very cool, very shiny. They still have the paper covering on them to protect the covers. The picture is a stock picture. I'm happy to take pictures of the actual books. SOLD

s-l1600.thumb.jpg.836ce0bcf0ef534edbf6c4a152d57db7.jpg

Edited by Norrin302