• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Easter Octave jointed sale
1 1

70 posts in this topic

The contagion curve in Italy has started to settle down, so I have decided to go back to some selling/buying.
I haven’t been able to concentrate much on home work due to family problems, so any purchase will be much appreciated until, God willing, I will hopefully be able to do so.

Note: I will wait to reactivate my thread in mixed as for that I’d need shipping via courrier to which I have not access right now. Of course, if you wish to add a few books from that thread, that’s just fine: we’ll just have to see how to handle the shipping. Thread is here: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/465243-slowly-but-surely-we’ll-get-there/#comments

My kudos: here.

IMPORTANT: I am based in Italy. Regular airmail does not have a tracking number, so I will use Registered. If we’re acquainted just ask me and we can save a bit on postage.

Rules: The first :takeit: (icon or text) in thread wins. You can purchase by PM but at your own risk – I will go by time stamp.

Payment by Paypal or bank transfer. Please no people on the HoS or Probation list.

Shipping rates: I ship from Italy. Rates indicatively as follows (Zone 1 is Europe and UK, Zone 2 is Americas, Asia and Africa, and Zone 3 Oceania):

Zone1	Zone2	Zone3

Registered / 1-2 bks:		13.00	18.00	23.00 USD

Registered / up to 8-10 bks:	18.00	26.00	36.00 USD

Registered / up to 16-20 bks:	28.00	40.00	52.00 USD

For purchases of $300 or more I will offer a flat shipping rate as follows:

Zone1	Zone2	Zone3

Registered / 1-2 bks:		10.00	15.00	18.00 USD

Return policy: I do not offer returns as it would be impractical cost-wise from here, but in the unfortunate case I missed something drastic we’ll arrange to make you whole.

Thanks for looking! :)

Edited by vaillant
Closed

Defenders #4 - FN+ (or a bit better)

”The New Defender!”, ---script by Steve Englehart, art by Sal Buscema and Frank McLaughlin.
First Valkyrie as Barbara Norriss (her most known and loved incarnation). Very nicely presenting copy.

$50
 :news: MOVED

Spoiler

5IaBHQr.jpg

MTd2I2B.jpg

Edited by vaillant

1 minute ago, elibowman said:

Glad you are well. 

Thanks much! We’ve had quite a number of cases in our region (Emilia Romagna), but of course the most affected has been Lombardia.
Density of population also is one of the critical factors: keep this in mind for the curve in USA. What’s more important is distance and prudence, but one should not become “paranoid”. :)

Doctor Strange (v2) #16 - VF+

Doctor Strange against Satan. What the heck!

”Beelzebub on Parade!”, ---script by Steve Englehart, pencils by Gene Colan, inks by Tom Palmer.

$15 :news: MOVED

Spoiler

7J0jVHn.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Doctor Strange (v2) #24 - FNVF (some soft creasing on bc, otherwise very nice)
”A Change Cometh!”, --script by Jim Starlin, pencils by Al Milgrom, inks by Rudy Nebres.

These are memorable issues, with the Creators storyline.
$8

Spoiler

D2QnfvN.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Fantastic Four #80 - FNVF
First appearance of Tomazooma, the Living Totem in ”Where Treads the Living Totem!”, --script by Stan Lee and Jack Kirby (co-plot), art by Jack Kirby and Joe Sinnott.
Very nicely presenting copy with White pages.
$25

Spoiler

PNdFJEm.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Hulk #142 - VF
”They Shoot Hulks, Don't They?”, ---script by Roy Thomas, art by Herb Trimpe and by John Severin.
Very first appearance of the Valkyrie, which here incarnates in Samantha Parrington.
$59 

:news: SOLD

Spoiler

7gsoJD2.jpg

Fw9ywh9.jpg

Edited by vaillant

Journey Into Mystery #88 - FN/FN+
Loki returns (his second appearance) in ”The Vengeance of Loki!”, story by Stan Lee and Larry Lieber, pencils by Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, inks by Ayers and Steve Ditko.
$300
 :news: SOLD

Spoiler

7qnaQeX.jpg

sbc3hpR.jpg

Edited by vaillant