• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Easter Octave jointed sale
1 1

70 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Hey Claudio.... is there any chance that you might consider un-closing the thread ? GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

Oh, yes, if there is something which interests you, of course. I have just been listing a few elsewhere. :)
Hope you are doing well!

54 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Seems un-closed to me...., hm

Sorry, how do I actually "close" it, Liz? I tried to find the option…

7 minutes ago, vaillant said:

Sorry, how do I actually "close" it, Liz? I tried to find the option…

Top right of the thread there's a box that says Reply to this topic. As the thread starter you'll have a box to the right of that which says Mark as sold. Click on that and the thread is closed to replies. You also have an option to open after closing so it's not like your the president of comic books or anything.

Just now, Harry Lime said:

Top right of the thread there's a box that says Reply to this topic. As the thread starter you'll have a box to the right of that which says Mark as sold. Click on that and the thread is closed to replies. You also have an option to open after closing so it's not like your the president of comic books or anything.

I knew the “mark as sold” function… but actually I did not sell anything. lol
I thought there was a specific "closing" option. Thanks!

On 4/11/2020 at 10:51 AM, vaillant said:

Thor #134 - FN/FN+
First appearances by the High Evolutionary and the Man-Beast in ”The People-Breeders!”, --script by Stan Lee, art by Jack Kirby and Vince Colletta.
Small pen mark on front cover. Slight dust shadow on left side of back cover, tiny tear on top of back cover (see scan).

$135

UQ1aveP.jpg

1a41JkY.jpg

:takeit:

GOD BLESS....

On 4/11/2020 at 10:41 AM, vaillant said:

Journey Into Mystery #88 - FN/FN+
Loki returns (his second appearance) in ”The Vengeance of Loki!”, story by Stan Lee and Larry Lieber, pencils by Jack Kirby and Steve Ditko, inks by Ayers and Steve Ditko.
$300

7qnaQeX.jpg

sbc3hpR.jpg

On 4/11/2020 at 10:38 AM, vaillant said:

Hulk #142 - VF
”They Shoot Hulks, Don't They?”, --script by Roy Thomas, art by Herb Trimpe and by John Severin.
Very first appearance of the Valkyrie, which here incarnates in Samantha Parrington.
$59

7gsoJD2.jpg

Fw9ywh9.jpg

:takeit:

GOD BLESS....

Hopefully this helps a bit, my friend. When I was a kid, it sometimes took 6 weeks for a stack of comics to arrive from within the USA … to think that these will be winging their way over Cadini Di Misurina and across the Mediterranean ...wow. GOD BLESS....

20 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Hopefully this helps a bit, my friend. When I was a kid, it sometimes took 6 weeks for a stack of comics to arrive from within the USA … to think that these will be winging their way over Cadini Di Misurina and across the Mediterranean ...wow. GOD BLESS....

That’s very nice of you my friend, many thanks! I sent you a PM.
Now I will mark these sold, together with the ones I moved, and lock the thread.