• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE ONLY: X-Men 1 CGC 4.0 for lower grade copy + cash
1 1

3 posts in this topic

This is my first FOR TRADE ONLY thread - so I have inserted my general rules for sales threads and then the Trade Only specific information.  Apologies if I am missing something (and please let me know if I am).

Some rules and general information:

1) :takeit: trumps any PMs or ongoing negotiations.

2) Shipping - I am located in Canada and everything will ship from here (no import fees for US customers as I understand it). I package very well and these books will be boxed and packed with extreme care.

3) Acceptable forms of payment: Paypal only here. HOWEVER, since this is a TRADE post the difference is to be paid by Paypal

4) No HOSers or problem children. Your $$ is no good here. I also reserve the right not to sell to someone on my personal do not sell to list. It would help if the buyer is a member with solid feedback on the boards (PM me to discuss if you have little or no feedback please).

5) All prices in $USD.

6) All slabs are in great shape unless noted otherwise (I will make specific notes where needed).

7) No returns on CGC graded books.

8) If you need more photos I am happy to accommodate - just let me know (sorry for the glare - I don't have a scanner )

9) There is NO writing, NO tape and NO Rust on any of the books.

10) Feel free to PM me offers or questions.

FOR TRADE ONLY DETAILS: X-Men 1 CGC 4.0 - C/OW

- Looking to trade my X-men 1 CGC 4.0 C/OW - for a lower grade copy CGC 2.0-3.0 (blue label only) + Cash to make up the difference (I would use GPA to make up the difference).  Books and price difference to be agreed to between me and the trade partner.

- No Tape, No Rust, No Writing (on the Front Cover) or large pieces missing (on the Front Cover).

- Would much prefer a trade partner in Canada as it makes shipping a lot easier.

- In case I need to list a price I would sell at: $8,000 USD (which is well above GPA as I do not want to sell out right - trade only)

- TRADE VALUE ONLY: GPA Last Sale = $6,300 USD

- Kudos: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=9184022#Post9184022

- Happy to discuss trade specifics with interested parties via PM

- Here are some pics (sorry about the reflection/lighting - need a scanner) of my X-Men 1 - it presents well for the grade and if I cannot find a suitable trade I am happy to hold onto it

image.png.cb6b181edd6b129e280b40c881cd90f3.png

316813184_X-Men1CGC4_0FC.thumb.jpg.98229d82dcee5f7034875ca76bf040f5.jpg

Edited by Chillax23