• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 3x Gold Key Comic 4-Packs (1969/1970)

1 post in this topic

Neat Story behind this one: I recently came across these three Gold Key Comic 4-packs from the son of mom and pop grocery store owners. It seems that his parents opened them (carefully), and were prepared to sell them separately but never did. They then stapled them closed and they got buried in old store stock until I obtained them a few months ago. All of the books are are flat, glossy, and fresh feeling, and, apart from two books, are in the VF-NM range. As you will see there are two different types of bags present (pink and red), as well as duplicates of several of the books. There are 8 different comics, and a total of 16. One of the Jetsons #33s has what looks like an arrival date written on it. All of the comics are from December 1969 and January 1970.

Included are Disney C & S 30/3, Flintstones 55, Yogi 39, Tom & Jerry 248, Jetsons 33, Scrooge 84, Porky 27, Huey, Duey, and Luey Jr. Woodchucks 4,

Shipping is free within the USA (via USPS Priority/Insured) and +$10 in Canada (Canada Post or equivalent). I ship from within either country (yes, even at this time!) and comics will be shipped from the USA or Canada, depending on where you live, so that you won't face any customs or duty/taxes etc. Anywhere else please inquire for rates. I accept Paypal .

First :takeit: in the thread wins.

Returns accepted if you let me know within two days of receiving the comics. No Hall of Shame members or members on probation.

Please PM with any queries - thanks for looking!! I hope you are all well, doing as best as you can during this incredibly challenging time.

IMG_6079.jpeg

IMG_6078.jpeg

IMG_6073.jpeg

IMG_6072.jpeg

Edited by Frank.Einstein