• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Morbius Intro lot - Auction ends Tuesday 7pm Central
1 1

29 posts in this topic

Hello I have 4 raw books that I am putting up for lot Auctions.  I will post the list first along with the opening bids.

I cannot do sales to people that have scammed people, so if you are on a list realize you are precluded from purchasing from me.

I accept paypal, the regular form of it, no personal paypal as these are sales. Also can accept Venmo, Money Orders, Bank Certified checks.

Shipping and insurance is $15 per auction, books will be shipped US Postal Priority with insurance. NOTE - I can ship to United States addresses, shipping out of the USA is too expensive, sorry.

On CGC slabbed books, you know exactly what you are buying so I cannot accept returns.

On Raw books I will accept a return within 10 days, buyer pays shipping unless I mis-stated something.

If you wish to purchase a book, please post a bid in the thread.  I would prefer this to PMs, and it seems to work best that way as there can be no dispute who purchased the book that way.

I will invoice at end of thread, please pay within 2 days and I will ship promptly.

Opening bid is $150, with $1 increments.  

BIN for the Morbius books is $345
Morbius Books:

ASM 101, 4.5 Light Cream to OW, edge wear, flat with good gloss, top staple has popped so cover is detached at top staple, stress mark around top staple area.

ASM 102, 5.0 Very Light Cream to OW, 2 spine stress marks, small edge creases right edge of FC, flat with good gloss

Marvel Preview 3, 7.5, spine tics, light wear

Vampire Tales 3, 4.5 CR, tanning inside covers, chip out of BC

Auction ends at Tuesday the 14th at 7pm Central time sharp.  Any bid on or after that time does not count.  This is determined by hovering over the time stamp at the end of the auction,
it clearly shows the exact minute of the post and thus if a post is too late.