• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] pulps , misc golden age , cgc
7 7

403 posts in this topic

Famous Fantastic Mysteries Dec 1946 Virgil Finlay cover and gorgeous pricing this one at 25.00 dollars don't mind keeping small right lower corner chip still a vg and bright with nice spine.. did I say Virgil Finlay front cover great composition and color

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

fullsizeoutput_9f0.jpeg

Just now, Drgoldage said:

Famous Fantastic Mysteries Dec 1946 Virgil Finlay cover and gorgeous pricing this one at 25.00 dollars don't mind keeping small right lower corner chip still a vg and bright with nice spine.. did I say Virgil Finlay front cover great composition and color

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

fullsizeoutput_9f0.jpeg

Take

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

fullsizeoutput_9f0.jpeg

take

IMG_1568.JPG

IMG_1569.JPG

fullsizeoutput_9f0.jpeg

take

a few dings and scuffs so g/vg but Spaceships/ another Gorgeous  Space Babe with highlights a June 1950 has a Arthur C Clarke story"the reversed Man " for all you readers out there to boot how about 15.00 dollars 

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1573.JPG

a few dings and scuffs so g/vg but Spaceships/ another Gorgeous  Space Babe with highlights a June 1950 has a Arthur C Clarke story"the reversed Man " for all you readers out there to boot how about 15.00 dollars 

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1573.JPG

take

IMG_1571.JPG

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1573.JPG

:takeit:

Next one is rough but rare Marvel Science Stories Vol 1 # 1 with marvel logo august 1938 don't know how to price this one its tough has big piece out ov cover  spine much better than grade 175.00 

IMG_1578.JPG

IMG_1579.JPG

IMG_1575.JPG

IMG_1576.JPG

IMG_1577.JPG

IMG_1580.JPG