• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Moderns that are heating up on ebay!
1 1

153 posts in this topic

The bickering over there seemed fairly mild compared to a few other threads. It did swerve off the actual topic though, whereas the other threads that got more wiggle room were actual covid19 threads (and how they relate to comics).

4 hours ago, fastballspecial said:

As well as Kanan  Last Padawan 1 is seeing some heat for Sabine Wren. 

Okay I guess I should google Sabine Wren and the connection to Kanan to make it start jumping.... (shrug)

Edited by jcjames

6 hours ago, the blob said:

The bickering over there seemed fairly mild compared to a few other threads. It did swerve off the actual topic though, whereas the other threads that got more wiggle room were actual covid19 threads (and how they relate to comics).

That was apparently it because you can see where the pages that got wiped. I utilized the ignore fuction to prevent that problem from re-occurring.

4 hours ago, jcjames said:

Okay I guess I should google Sabine Wren and the connection to Kanan to make it start jumping.... (shrug)

Sabine will reportedly appear in season 2 of the Mandalorian. Sabine was one of the main characters in the Star Wars Rebels series. She is also a Mandalorian, so the connection to the show makes sense.

Side note, I’m digging how the Mandalorian is building on the continuity from the animated shows. May be a hot take, but the storytelling in much of the animated arcs is much better than most of the films. 

27 minutes ago, awakeintheashes said:

Sabine will reportedly appear in season 2 of the Mandalorian. Sabine was one of the main characters in the Star Wars Rebels series. She is also a Mandalorian, so the connection to the show makes sense.

Yeah but is Kanan her first appearance?  

Well, i guess when you've been in the dollar bin for so long, I guess any interest is a boost. Heh,

4 minutes ago, jcjames said:

Yeah but is Kanan her first appearance?  

Well, i guess when you've been in the dollar bin for so long, I guess any interest is a boost. Heh,

I believe it is her first “comic” appearance. She did appear in Star Wars Insider before that.