• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM Rangers 3
1 1

9 posts in this topic

Love this one. I considered this when it came up on ebay but didn't have the nerve to pull the trigger.

6.0/6.5 range seems right; hoping for 6.5. Does the whole book have a chipped upper right corner?

9 minutes ago, Point Five said:

Love this one. I considered this when it came up on ebay but didn't have the nerve to pull the trigger.

6.0/6.5 range seems right; hoping for 6.5. Does the whole book have a chipped upper right corner?

Yes, seems like it happened during production. Front cover corner is still attached though, but heavily creased.

10 minutes ago, goodrockrich said:

I could see this book getting a 6.5 all day.  Did you buy this from a seller on eBay who was listing some other Fiction House book?  I was watching them and decided not to bid.  They're cool but don't fit my collecting focus.

I dont know if they've been listing a lot of Fiction House. This was part of a set of Rangers, I think 1 - 57 that they split up after no one wanted to plunk down 22K for all of them.

5 hours ago, Diamonddave said:

I dont know if they've been listing a lot of Fiction House. This was part of a set of Rangers, I think 1 - 57 that they split up after no one wanted to plunk down 22K for all of them.

(thumbsu

I got the Rangers #13, #19 and #26 from the same run. The eye appeal and freshness of these books really outshine their technical grades.

This #3 looks SO great. Congrats on the big score!