• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

USPS shipping issues?
4 4

137 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, topofthetotem said:
4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It's complimentary in every mailing! 

I look forward to it. :fear:

They're easy to chew, even for seniors!

1 minute ago, lizards2 said:

Sounds like it's taking the slow boat thru Nova Scotia.  The boat was probably sunk by p.o.'d lobsters.

Viva la Lobster Revolution! big-dancing-banana-smileySAD-emoticon.gi

On a side note

i tried to buy a piano set for one of my grandkids, she likes mine so I went to amazon and bought one of those 61 keys with bench and stand, I paid and got a message that they are prioritizing shipping for essential supplies so my order was cancelled. 
I went to eBay and the same thing from an American seller so I finally found one from a dude in Ontario and got one delivered last week. 

14 hours ago, Aweandlorder said:

Does anyone else experience problems with unusual latency issues with packages deliveries as of late?

Ive had 3 open cases from buyers in the past 24 hours that claim that their packages didnt arrive although they were delivered almost 14 days ago

Packages are much slower in Canada as well. An 'overnight' package took 3 business days.

I would tell all buyers to understand that these are exceptionally difficult times and to expect delays.

Employees are likely taking extra precautions and trying to practice social distancing no doubt.

I can't imagine some buyer being so impatient in a time like this that they would file a complaint. Unbelievable.

Edited by VintageComics

1 minute ago, VintageComics said:

Packages are much slower in Canada as well.

I would tell all buyers to understand that these are exceptionally difficult times and to expect delays.

Employees are likely taking extra precautions and trying to practice social distancing no doubt.

I can't imagine some buyer being so impatient in a time like this that they would file a complaint. Unbelievable.

You get a Negative, Roy.

No amount of complimentary pubes will satiate my offence at your inability to impossibly deliver. :sumo: 

Media mail package has disappeared. Sent April 2nd. Was scanned one more time April 6th. Then, radio silence. Do you have to wait 14 days to open a case like I saw in the FAQ section of the USPS web site? Also have a package sent to the UK which was last scanned April 3rd, but nothing since. eBay is giving a delivery date of April 26th, for some reason, even though I sent it Priority.

16 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Thanks.  I haven't seen Westword, other than the movie that was out back in the early 70s(?).  

I've been thinking about doing some more stuff for physical activity.  I quit weightlifting after I was off at deer and elk season for a couple months (about 4 years ago) and seriously f'd myself up when I started back in.  The hill hiking keeps me in enough shape so I'm not miserably sore for hunting seasons, other than my rifle carrying arms.  I don't carry it slinged when hunting - kind of "port arms", and other variations of "ready", so it takes a toll, until you get used to it...., usually on the 6th or 7th day...., But, it keeps you ready for the those brief windows when you actually see something.  Anyway, thinking of starting in on some push-ups and that sort of stuff.

Yes, work on body weight fitness.  Easy to do at home without gyms.  Lunge walks, shoulder touches, push ups, planks. 

As far as I can tell, for the USPS, 1st Class is running a little slow in my area. I don't ship via Media Mail anymore, so I can't say for sure on that, and Priority has been right on time.

FedEx and UPS have been only a little slow, if at all.

-slym

On 4/14/2020 at 9:38 AM, Aweandlorder said:

Does anyone else experience problems with unusual latency issues with packages deliveries as of late?

Ive had 3 open cases from buyers in the past 24 hours that claim that their packages didnt arrive although they were delivered almost 14 days ago

International sales or domestic ?