• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Well, This was Unexpected. Bleeding Cool Article on my Collection
2 2

27 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, comix4fun said:

I was googling "Bolland Joker" this morning (Which I haven't done in at least a year) and my Bolland Joker commission popped up as having been posted 2 days ago, on Bleeding Cool. 

I clicked through and found this article, about that commission and my collection in general...... 

https://bleedingcool.com/comics/perfect-joker-commission-brian-bolland/

1431811822_ScreenShot2020-04-15at10_53_15AM.thumb.png.4e75672c90e7db956e39b1df8b48dcd1.png

I would have completely missed this if I had not been googling. 

GAZE INTO THE FIST OF DREDD

53 minutes ago, thehumantorch said:

Nice piece indeed.  It would be nice if they let you know when they were writing an article about you.

35 minutes ago, comics4all said:

@comix4fun I saw that article on BC!

Awesome! I wonder why they didn't notify you of it....

I assume they got all the commentary on the pieces they needed from my descriptions, so it's all good with me. 

It's just a wild coincidence that I searched for Bolland Joker on google the same week it is published.

2 hours ago, comix4fun said:

I was googling "Bolland Joker" this morning (Which I haven't done in at least a year) and my Bolland Joker commission popped up as having been posted 2 days ago, on Bleeding Cool. 

I clicked through and found this article, about that commission and my collection in general...... 

1431811822_ScreenShot2020-04-15at10_53_15AM.thumb.png.4e75672c90e7db956e39b1df8b48dcd1.png

You deserve the praise! What a nice surprise. When Michelangelo takes a patrons suggestion and creates a masterpiece, surely that patron is duly pleased.

Not for nothing and don’t want to get off topic, but your Dave Stevens page with Bettie is in its own right a celebration.

Cheers

🍇 + 🦍 

1 hour ago, thehumantorch said:

It would be nice if they let you know when they were writing an article about you.

@comix4fun is a public figure. 

Also, since there's no comics, there will be lots of slow news days for a while.  Going for the human interest stories coinciding with the Joker's 80th. 

For the 80th, it's oak, diamond or pearl.  Don't forget the card.

3 hours ago, comix4fun said:

FU.  You get a fanny rubbing puff piece and I get f*cking Sadfan. You suck.