• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Question about loose wraps and submission

5 posts in this topic

Good evening:

I hope I am in the right place to ask this question.  I recently picked up a classic WWII comic: Air Fighter comics Volume 1 number 8.

My question stems from possibly submitting it.  It is complete but the 2 center wraps are detached with no way to reattach.  I am wondering if it will get a blue label or will it wind up qualified?

Any help would be appreciated.  I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong forum to ask this question.

Thank you!

14 hours ago, Huuuugh99 said:

Good evening:

I hope I am in the right place to ask this question.  I recently picked up a classic WWII comic: Air Fighter comics Volume 1 number 8.

My question stems from possibly submitting it.  It is complete but the 2 center wraps are detached with no way to reattach.  I am wondering if it will get a blue label or will it wind up qualified?

Any help would be appreciated.  I apologize in advance if I am in the wrong forum to ask this question.

Thank you!

Probably this.