• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARREN MAGAZINES REDUX-FINAL ROUND, BLAZING COMBAT, CREEPY, EERIE, FM, SPIRIT AND VAMPIRELLA RECAP PAGE 1
9 9

1,841 posts in this topic

Eerie 41 5.5 $10 fourth copy.  This one was a difficult one to grade.  It is a VF appearing copy, but with a "snag"in the cover that is all there, but damage nonetheless.  Get a great looking copy on the cheap.  I missed it when I originally bought it.  SOLD TO DAVET75

1154104755_EERIE415.5FC_001904.thumb.jpg.55d4baa347b462f575e96bdccb20ef2d.jpg

1365211254_EERIE415.5BC_001905.thumb.jpg.f4417c97d9121392c490514263df36a8.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg

Just now, Stevemmg said:

Eerie 41 5.5 $10 fourth copy.  This one was a difficult one to grade.  It is a VF appearing copy, but with a "snag"in the cover that is all there, but damage nonetheless.  Get a great looking copy on the cheap.  I missed it when I originally bought it.

1154104755_EERIE415.5FC_001904.thumb.jpg.55d4baa347b462f575e96bdccb20ef2d.jpg

1365211254_EERIE415.5BC_001905.thumb.jpg.f4417c97d9121392c490514263df36a8.jpg

:takeit:

Okay all, I think this is the point I'm going to end this portion of the thread.  I've posted roughly 175 mags so far, and I'll be pushing it to try to do any more at the moment.  Thank you all as always for the fun, fellowship and takes.  I'll start putting all the mags into their respective piles as usual tomorrow, figure out the boxing/shipping situation for each, and get invoices out.  I'd appreciate it if you can pay within two days of invoice, so I can get them all shipped out.  If you haven't bought from me before, the packing is kind of a big process for me, as I generally double box everything to keep out rain, and keep corners from getting smashed.

I'll update everyone along the way, update the recap and by early next week, start scanning more mags.  I'll keep putting them into this thread for the foreseeable future.

Thanks again, you are a great bunch to hang out with!

Steve

11 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

I have a sickness when it comes to Eerie 41.  Steve has a very high grade copy with a double cover that I'm pretty sure is going in the box with him.  :insane:

You can try to pry it from my dead fingers in the coffin and see what happens.  :slapfight:

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Phase 1, make those stacks. Check.  

image.jpg

I’m calling it I’m on the far right mid row with Creepy # 2 on top. Should be 9 books. Don’t think I qualify as “chunky” though...

17 minutes ago, N e r V said:

I’m calling it I’m on the far right mid row with Creepy # 2 on top. Should be 9 books. Don’t think I qualify as “chunky” though...

We're all a little "chunky" after 4 weeks of being inside.  Jus' sayin'.  :banana:

1 hour ago, N e r V said:

They have our names on them.   :makepoint: