• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARREN MAGAZINES REDUX-FINAL ROUND, BLAZING COMBAT, CREEPY, EERIE, FM, SPIRIT AND VAMPIRELLA RECAP PAGE 1
9 9

1,841 posts in this topic

Hey, there's another familiar face!  Those are available and marked as yours.  Thanks!

Also, thanks for the additional takes, JustJimN.

All the new acquisitions have been marked and the thread recap on page 1 has been updated.

(worship):banana:O.o

I am so upset that I was railroaded out of this sales thread.  I got a weeks vacation from the boards,  for something that wasn't what it was supposed to be.💩

Sorry Steve.

Edited by oakman29

6 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I am so upset that I was railroaded out of this sales thread.  I got a weeks vacation from the boards,  for something that wasn't what it was supposed to be.💩

Sorry Steve.

Welcome to the club! :banana: 

Wear it as a badge of honor, former CGC Boardie of the year!

Hopefully they didn't strip you of your title.  Or strip you....., of anything else.

Edited by lizards2

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Hopefully they didn't strip you of your title.  Or strip you....., of anything else.

They stripped him of just a tiny little bit of his innocence.  They took that from him.  And he can never get it back.  :insane:

2 hours ago, lizards2 said:

Boardie of the Year?! All along I had sensed I was in the presence of greatness, but boardie of the year?!?!  I had not a clue(worship)

Edited by This is Who We Are

17 hours ago, oakman29 said:

Sorry Steve.

Aha, I was wondering where you had been!  Forcibly quarantined, eh?  Welcome back, and we missed you. :hi:

1 minute ago, Stevemmg said:

Aha, I was wondering where you had been!  Forcibly quarantined, eh?  Welcome back, and we missed you. :hi:

When is the next batch of books?

I’ll start scanning again Monday.  So as long as it takes me to do another roughly 300 scans for round two. I’ll post some updates, so if you hit follow on the thread, you should get notifications. 

I dislocated my elbow today, which has ground my construction project to a halt.  It also precludes me from moving around mag boxes for 2-3 days.  :censored:

44 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

Thanks , but I missed some sweet horror sexiness.😫

52 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

I’ll start scanning again Monday.  So as long as it takes me to do another roughly 300 scans for round two. I’ll post some updates, so if you hit follow on the thread, you should get notifications. 

I dislocated my elbow today, which has ground my construction project to a halt.  It also precludes me from moving around mag boxes for 2-3 days.  :censored:

E7829C68-EAE7-4731-9126-BB94FC334BCE.jpeg

1 hour ago, Stevemmg said:

:whatthe:  :whatthe:  :whatthe:   I'm very sorry to hear that, Steve. Please get some rest, and I hope you make a speedy recovery... 

21 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

I’ve scanned roughly 100 more mags for round two so far. Trying to knock out another 25-50 yet. Have some commitments Friday and Saturday. I’m thinking maybe a Sunday and Monday night jamboree. 

Yay!

25 minutes ago, Stevemmg said:

I’ve scanned roughly 100 more mags for round two so far. Trying to knock out another 25-50 yet. Have some commitments Friday and Saturday. I’m thinking maybe a Sunday and Monday night jamboree. 

960823CF-AAFB-45B2-A79C-442C5978D17C.gif.6cd33a73142a55eaffcdc0e330df6b4b.gif