• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARREN MAGAZINES REDUX-FINAL ROUND, BLAZING COMBAT, CREEPY, EERIE, FM, SPIRIT AND VAMPIRELLA RECAP PAGE 1
9 9

1,841 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, davet75 said:

@ChasingKingKirby  I saw that I won the 2ndand 3rd copies of Vampi 24.  I actually thought I lost the 2nd copy, so went for the 3rd.  If you want it, you can claim it from me.  We can still play nice in the Thunderdome, right?  Otherwise i'm happy to keep both copies. 

I’ll take whichever you don’t want man.  Thanks!  It’s all good fun.  Steve’s threads are an event!

11 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Vampirella 15 6.0 $15 Third Copy  This came out of an absolutely amazing collection that I bought.  It's a really nice copy, BUT has that clean gouge into the book.  It's bizarre.  I haven't seen anything like it before, and it could have happened coming off the press, I just don't know.  Anyway, make sure you're good with that before hitting take.  I took it down 2.5 grades for it, you might not agree.

1644170298_VAMPIRELLA156.0FC_002175.thumb.jpg.40b4ef68380fe1e84b1c917cacf55bd6.jpg

2083254154_VAMPIRELLA156.0BC_002176.thumb.jpg.9aeffb3c99643cb3e6e131fb2404d621.jpg

:takeit:

12 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Thanks everybody, that was a heated round!  Invoices tomorrow.  I will revisit the idea of the three wishes.  If you don't know what that is, I'll post a link to it tomorrow from one of my prior threads.  I appreciate you, and I'll get the recap fixed up in the morning as well.  Goodnight!  :tink:

What is the "three wishes"?

16 minutes ago, wombat said:

What is the "three wishes"?

I didn't quite remember it right, it was actually ten wishes.  Here is a link to the Creepy thread from last September, page 23 is what you want (won't let me take you directly there for some reason).  After the listings concluded I tried something interesting starting about the middle of the page and continuing forward.

Edited by Stevemmg

:news:Today I shipped 14 boxes. Everyone who should be shipped, has been shipped. Waiting for an address for ArkhamCastle. Thanks for everyone that paid quickly, it really helped to get the bigger chunk moving today. Makes the potential wrap-up of shipping tomorrow far less stressful. (thumbsu

On 5/6/2020 at 11:27 AM, Stevemmg said:

All sorted out. Yikes! 22 shipments. There was a strong battle for pile supremacy. 

image.jpg

Every time you post one of these photos, I think "I get it, you've got a giant ottoman in your living room.  It's enormous!"  :insane:

5 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

:news:Today I shipped 14 boxes. Everyone who should be shipped, has been shipped. Waiting for an address for ArkhamCastle. Thanks for everyone that paid quickly, it really helped to get the bigger chunk moving today. Makes the potential wrap-up of shipping tomorrow far less stressful. (thumbsu

Have you invoiced everyone yet? I don't have a PM with you.

Edited by DavidTheDavid