• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARREN MAGAZINES REDUX-FINAL ROUND, BLAZING COMBAT, CREEPY, EERIE, FM, SPIRIT AND VAMPIRELLA RECAP PAGE 1
9 9

1,841 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Taylor G said:

I used to have that Eschatus book.  Bruce Pennington, I think.

Remember when Nostradamus was a big thing?  Remember how he predicted there would be a long war between the new world in the middle east that would last for decades?  Oh boy.

Just now, Stevemmg said:

Remember when Nostradamus was a big thing?  Remember how he predicted there would be a long war between the new world in the middle east that would last for decades?  Oh boy.

he also predicted they would nuke us...  

Just now, Stevemmg said:

I remember as a kid watching that Orson Welles docu-drama in movie theatres in 1981 on Nostradamus' predictions -- "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow".  That stuff freaked me out.  Still have PTSD over that movie.

1 minute ago, zosocane said:

I remember as a kid watching that Orson Welles docu-drama in movie theatres in 1981 on Nostradamus' predictions -- "The Man Who Saw Tomorrow".  That stuff freaked me out.  Still have PTSD over that movie.

His writing were suitably obscure you could map any present day to his "prophecies."  See the 1938 film that TCM shows, where he predicted Hitler etc.

Vampirella 100 8.5 $50 Well now fellas, Jim Warren really decided to step it up for the 100th issue of Vampirella.  Of course that's a montage from previous covers up front.  However, If you know the splash page from this issue, he decides it's time we were rewarded with Vampi in her birthday suit.  That's worth the price of admission and thank you, Jose Gonzalez for this and the issues to follow.  I've got four copies tonight.  SOLD TO RANDALL "FINGERS" DOWLING

300092435_VAMPIRELLA1008.5FC_002528.thumb.jpg.ea4ed7cbce14fb46335c4218b96d97ee.jpg

1339603554_VAMPIRELLA1008.5BC_002529.thumb.jpg.892c0f3ce4f661b82d5a8492c2806703.jpg

Edited by Stevemmg

Just now, Stevemmg said:

Vampirella 100 8.5 $50 Well now fellas, Jim Warren really decided to step it up for the 100th issue of Vampirella.  Of course that's a montage from previous covers up front.  However, If you know the splash page from this issue, he decides it's time we were rewarded with Vampi in her birthday suit.  That's worth the price of admission and thank you, Jose Gonzalez for this and the issues to follow.  I've got four copies tonight.

You have to wait for #108 for the very very best Gonzalez of Vampi in the nude.  This was Anton Caravana, who was dead by the time the issue appeared, a real tragedy.