• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] WARREN MAGAZINES REDUX-FINAL ROUND, BLAZING COMBAT, CREEPY, EERIE, FM, SPIRIT AND VAMPIRELLA RECAP PAGE 1
9 9

1,841 posts in this topic

1760430958_GonzalezVampirellaIllo2.jpg.49f215d2658c935c7bacdda0c9747d2a.jpg

Thanks for the kind words!  As usual, feel free to add from anything left.  I'll update the recap in the morning, and work on invoices by the afternoon.  Since I'll be gone until Monday, will hope for payments by then and I'll pack like a madman Monday/Tuesday to get out all your goodies.  Goodnight all.

Edited by Stevemmg

1 hour ago, piper said:

Are Vampirella 32 (8.5) and 91 (8.0) still available?  If so, I'll take them.

Thanks,

John 

They were, but now they're yours!  Marked them, added them to your list and pulled for your group.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, Stevemmg said:

Speaking of which, I have all the books assembled, and have my handwritten invoices done, so will type them up in pm’s and have them all to you tonight. Here is the Ottoman Empire update for today:

822E9705-A793-40DB-8D69-0A632F37B865.thumb.jpeg.e3b8e2e658e4f561bde418dd73e6db75.jpeg

Good Lord!  Looks like I bought the whole damn run.  How many of your kids have I put through college now?