• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

I’m new to thisn

10 posts in this topic

14 hours ago, Jman5454 said:

I at ordered to send my comic away to get it signed and I can’t figure if I send it to them anyway I want them since I paid for the shipping back they will ship it back that way 

You are going to have to dig deeper into Google Translator to get something that can be answered.

16 hours ago, Jman5454 said:

I at ordered to send my comic away to get it signed and I can’t figure if I send it to them anyway I want them since I paid for the shipping back they will ship it back that way 

Hello Jman :)

We're all having a bit of trouble understanding exactly what your question is here. Maybe you are from a non-English speaking country? Not a bad first attempt if so. 

If it's CGC themselves you are trying to contact, maybe try here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/contact/

Good luck!

21 hours ago, Jman5454 said:

I think I’ve translated and answered. Idk.

You can send the comics to them using any carrier you like...USPS, FedEx, or UPS. Also...just because you sent them using a particular service, you don’t have to use that one for the return. As long as you do all of the paperwork right, they will return ship using whatever carrier you chose on the submission paperwork. 

On 4/17/2020 at 1:56 PM, Jëffrö... said:
On 4/17/2020 at 7:28 AM, Ditch Fahrenheit said:

We were all new to thisn at some point.

The question is, is he also new to thatn

I'm almost afraid to ask about andtheotherthingn.  :eek: