• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Ends at Midnight! Auction! Six Early Valiant Keys!
1 1

23 posts in this topic

Six-book lot for auction...all were purchased via PM by a great boardie in a recent sales thread of mine. But the package took a heckuva hit on one corner in transit and transferred the force to the books, so these formerly NM books are now in various stages of VF range. I refunded the buyer and thought and auction would be a fun and fair way to offer the books. I'll post each book, then the BIN and opening bid; once that post is up, we're open. I will set the BIN higher than the combined asks from my sales thread (to ensure we have an auction) and set the opening bid well below what I sold them for when they were NM.

:rulez:

Auction opens once pix and BIN are posted; closes midnight EST Saturday night, April 18 (an 11:59pm time stamp can win, A 12 am is too late)

Payment is check or money order; I do not have paypal.

Shipping is $8 U.S. Priority

Returns: Sure, just notify me within three days of receipt and get it back to me in the same shape on your dime.

Edited by Readcomix