• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(CLOSED) Random Comics for sale - Keys too
2 2

3 posts in this topic

In short  :angel:

1. Paypal accepted.  PM me with any offers, comments or questions.  I am open to trades with cash if need be for the following Schomburg GGA, low-grade X-MEN 1 and FF48 

2. Priority shipping is $7.50 for raw and $14.50 for CGC graded books within the continental US "only" with tracking #; IF international including Canada, please contact me first before taking. 

3. The first "I WILL TAKE IT" in the thread wins over PM negotiations with payment expected within 3 days of my invoice to you.

4. No one on the probation list.

5. Returns accepted with my paying return shipping too within 3 days of your notice to me after your receipt.  Just return it in the same condition you received it in and contact me first before shipping back.  I pack like a pro.  

thank you,

Roger 

I have only positive feedback here.  :foryou:  plus on eBay under KAIZERDAWG

P.S. None of my photos were enhanced.  

-------------------------  1st up --------------------------------

Asking $900.00

Flash #106 CGC 5.0 VG/FN Cream to Off-White Pages (1959,DC)

'Plenty of firsts in this issue: the first appearances of Gorilla Grodd and the Pied Piper, plus Part One of the Grodd trilogy. Carmine Infantino cover and art. This book is "scarce" according to Overstreet.' - HA

Seller's Notes:  Very glossy and sharp 5.0.  Moisture stains, which are slightly visible on back cover kept this in grade IMO. 

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600-3.jpg

Edited by Roger66

2nd book :x

Asking Price: $750.00
Search for Love #1 (ACG, 1950) 
Grade:  CGC 5.0 Very Good/Fine
White pages
Case is mint.
Seller's Notes:  A title and book rarely found let alone in this grade with white pages.  I am unaware of pressing history.  For those of you with the eye for very special romance comics.

s-l1600-4.jpg

s-l1600-8.jpg

s-l1600-5.jpg