• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB: $1,000 offered for this $50 MICRONAUTS page
1 1

13 posts in this topic

Hello all -

Another of my periodic reminders that I'm on the lookout for ONE SINGLE PAGE to complete the interiors of a 2003 (Image Comics) issue of MICRONAUTS.  Issue 11, page 6.

I've checked with both artists, the writer, the editors to see if they might retain this lone holdout, and no joy.  So, (assuming it still exists) a collector likely has it stashed in a pile somewhere. 

Both artists are based in the Midwest, so it's mildly likely to be in that area; but they have travelled to NY and SDCC during the intervening years, so this pesky holdout could conceivably be anywhere.  Neither has any recollection of where it may have gone off to.  Perhaps it was donated to a Charity Art Auction?

Pages from this era of MICRONAUTS are not in particularly high demand right now, but I'm still offering a GRAND for this page, which would have likely only set you back $50 or so back in the day.

Everyone's stuck at home, why not do me a favor and dig around if there's any shot you've got it in a pile somewhere...?  SOMEBODY knows where this Bad Boy is...

Andrew

06.jpg

Edited by thethedew
WTB

12 hours ago, thethedew said:

Hello all -

Another of my periodic reminders that I'm on the lookout for ONE SINGLE PAGE to complete the interiors of a 2003 (Image Comics) issue of MICRONAUTS.  Issue 11, page 6.

I've checked with both artists, the writer, the editors to see if they might retain this lone holdout, and no joy.  So, (assuming it still exists) a collector likely has it stashed in a pile somewhere. 

Both artists are based in the Midwest, so it's mildly likely to be in that area; but they have travelled to NY and SDCC during the intervening years, so this pesky holdout could conceivably be anywhere.  Neither has any recollection of where it may have gone off to.  Perhaps it was donated to a Charity Art Auction?

Pages from this era of MICRONAUTS are not in particularly high demand right now, but I'm still offering a GRAND for this page, which would have likely only set you back $50 or so back in the day.

Everyone's stuck at home, why not do me a favor and dig around if there's any shot you've got it in a pile somewhere...?  SOMEBODY knows where this Bad Boy is...

Andrew

06.jpg

If I find it it’s yours no charge from me. 

57 minutes ago, grapeape said:

Keep bumping this page. There’s another guy always looking for Peter Parker SM 21 pages. Been looking for years. Found a few because people kept seeing the OP over time.

😂 that would be me!!

Thanks for giving me a plug!

At least the OP only has 1 page to go.

Wish I was that lucky.

Maybe he can post the page he has - would be really cool to see.

4 hours ago, Jordysnordy said:

😂

Maybe he can post the pages he has - would be really cool to see.

Have done so, but here they are again - MICRONAUTS 11 (IMAGE 2003)

The only two things to get are the one interior page, and the cover.   (I know who has the cover, and have always thought it better form to not hassle him over it until I've got the rest of the issue.)  I even found the artwork for the Back Cover, dropped into Anthony's back pocket out of the blue one day. 

1 hour ago, thethedew said:

Have done so, but here they are again - MICRONAUTS 11 (IMAGE 2003)

The only two things to get are the one interior page, and the cover.   (I know who has the cover, and have always thought it better form to not hassle him over it until I've got the rest of the issue.)  I even found the artwork for the Back Cover, dropped into Anthony's back pocket out of the blue one day. 

Very cool!

I was in a similar situation with the 5th page I bought from my book. I knew where it was for 2 years but wasn't able to pry it loose and had to wait until the owner put it up on HA last year. He did message me to notify me of the listing. I did message the owner twice a year to let him know that I was still interested in it so IMO it's not a bad thing to keep in touch with the owner.