• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED

10 posts in this topic

First :takeit:wins the prize, but I also accept PM.

No returns on CGC books, raw books are can be returned without question, I accept paypal, venmo or money order/check.  I have been selling huge mega keys on the boards for years.    USPS boxed Shipping is a flat $10 no matter how many books you buy, Canadian shipping will be actual shipping costs.  I will throw in free signature confirmation for US purchases above $250. 

All purchases above $200 are also given payment terms up to 2 months (with a 10% or more deposit) to help you out with timing of funds, getting your next paycheck first etc.  

If you are looking for something specific not listed here, there is a decent chance I have a copy, so shoot me a PM.  

My Kudos Page.....

Edited by TC33

SOLD Avengers #55 CGC 9.6 Investment grade 1st appearance of Ultron!  Ultron is reportedly becoming a major arch enemy/recurring role villain on the Vision/Scarlet Witch Disney live action series later this year!  Only $625! 12 month GPA $810! (Almost $200 BELOW GPA for in investment grade beauty that is raring to take off with the live action series announcement!)

SOLD Batman #47  GD/GD+ Key 1st Detailed Origin Batman! $565  Its lower grade with the corner piece out, but nice pages and good looking cover, cover detached at bottom staple, some edge and spine tears.  I have a scan of a CGC Hulk 1 that got CGC Gd+ with a missing corner piece at least as large as this one (See scan for comparison), so I think my grade range is accurate given the rest of the book is complete, bright/glossy and shows well for grade otherwise (plus CGC grades golden age easier than silver age!).  The last Batman 47 2.5 sold for $1,188 and the last 2.0 sold for $825.  The lowest price on record for a complete book is $525 for a tattered, dirty and torn up 1.0 so my asking price is about on par with the going price for a 1.0 and this solid book is far closer to 2.0/2.5 than 1.0, so its a freaking steal at my asking price and already Well Below what I paid for this book, so don't low ball me like the last guy that just offered $250, LOL!!! 

Doom Patrol 99 CGC VF 8.0 ow to White pages, Sharp High Grade!  Key 1st Beast Boy from Teen Titans!  Averaged $750 in 2018 (high of $875) and $563 in 2019, 1 recent lower sale abnormality dragged it down a bit.   Clearing out my very nice/clean VF copy out at just $449 AT WELL BELOW GPA AND MY COST!  

MSH 18 1st Guardains of the Galaxy CGC FN+ but book looks far nicer than a VF- of the same book I had.  The overhang on the right edge is slightly bent in, this would press out easily and I would bet money this is at least a 7.5 or maybe even 8.0 with a press and resubmit! ONLY $259 Well below 6.5 grade 90 and prior year GPA!

Thor #134 VF range, very nice all around, only slight wear expected for great, excellent page quality.  Only $225 1st High Evolutionary, Key figure & story line in the upcoming Guardians of the Galaxy and Thor 4 movies! 12 month 8.0 GPA $414, last 7.5 sale was $296.  Prices a bit soft, but will surely go way up closer to the movies getting released and this is a great looking copy for this price!

SOLD  Flash #174 CGC 9.4 Investment grade, Flash reveals ID (Barry Allen) to Iris (future wife) for the 1st time!  Classic Rogues cover!  Only $299   Last sale in grade was $400! prices trending up, priced to sell FAST!

AVENGERS 55.jpg

DOOM PATROL 99.jpg

MSH 18.jpg

FLASH 174 9.4.jpg

bat47.jpg

bat47b.jpg

thor 134 vf.jpg

thor 134 vfback.jpg

hulk 1.jpg

Edited by TC33

Couple Bronze/Copper age beauties..........

Watchmen #1 A sharp CGC 9.4 Perfect White Pages, 1st appearance of all the main Watchmen heroes/characters, HBO Watchmen series making this a desired collectible.  Special board price, just $88!  Cheapest I could find anywhere online!  

Batman Killing Joke CGC 9.8 1st priting, Joker breaks Batgirls back and cripples her for life (later becoming Oracle)   $159  Below every GPA average price in every period dating back as far as they track!

WATCHMEN 1.jpg

BATMAN KILLING JOKE 9.8.jpg

:news: Pending some unfinalized offers, Everything else still available until tonight only at blow out prices WAY below going market prices!  Snag your killer deals now before they disappear or move to another venue! :baiting:

3 hours ago, silverweb said:

I see a pic of a Hulk 1 CGC 2.5 in there. What's going on with that?  Free bonus? :smile:

See Batman 47 description. "I have a scan of a CGC Hulk 1 that got CGC Gd+ with a missing corner piece at least as large as this one (See scan for grading comparison)"     But yes it is a free bonus, you can keep that scan for absolutely free for a limited time only!  :banana:

Edited by TC33