• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Would YOU do this....
3 3

121 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, god503 said:

Would love to bring this one home....  Look into my Todd father made eyes... 

s-l1600.jpg

That would be Awesome!

It always tripped me out and sometimes still does on certain comics, often 9.6 or 9.8, that you can see the 1st page through the cover.

Quirky but cool ha

1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

That would be Awesome!

It always tripped me out and sometimes still does on certain comics, often 9.6 or 9.8, that you can see the 1st page through the cover.

Quirky but cool ha

Its like wearing Tighty whities...  Its the only way to know they are clean...  ;)

6 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

You're awful, or maybe mint in box lol

In my college days of dorming away from home, it was the only way to find out which one of my undies were clean.  no skid marks meant ok to skip laundry day till tomorrow

Edited by god503

2 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Well there are signatures that I'd like on GSXM that I can no longer have unless already slabbed, so here is hoping it turns out for the best ;)

roy thomas still out there...  night brother

5 minutes ago, comics4all said:
11 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

I dont know if this pic is good enough to see the note on the label, authenticated, signed on 1st page.

I got this earlier on as an alternative 

3204681_Full_Obv.jpg

@ADAMANTIUM This belongs in the why did I slab this thread! lol

If you see on the cover under the #32, he's "just a guy" standing in front of another guy, saying will you "swing" and "slab me?" :sumo: 

19 hours ago, god503 said:

Snagged a 9.4 graded Giant Sized X-men 1.   As exited as i am about finding out that it wasn't pressed and what will/can happen after pressing, the question is, would you add a chris claremont sig to this?  

I dont want to turn it into a debate of sig fans vs non sig fans...  I am strictly talking about the financial aspect of a long term investment.  I know he did nothing for the book but obviously he is as close to a mr x-men just like romita SR is mr. amazing spiderman.

No.

Just now, ADAMANTIUM said:

That's a thing though (thumbsu Claremont seems to be added with other truer big names so :wishluck: 

at least claremont contrributed to the book.  romita and trimpe are there for wolverine