• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] (CLOSED) JBPEZ ALL CGC SLAB Sale! Space Detective, Saint, Schomburg, Bondage, Headlights, Captain America, ASM 4 CGC 7.0, Ohio peds, Rockford, All Select 3 Timely Schomburg
4 4

169 posts in this topic

On 4/20/2020 at 11:03 PM, jbpez said:

All Select 3

CGC 4.5

Classic Schomburg

Super tough book to find...

$2000

all select 3 (2).jpg

all select 3 b (2).jpg

all select 3 back (2).jpg

:news:FLASH SALE! I had 6 different people reach out about this one...here is your chance to steal it tonight! Just do it...

$1750!!

Edited by jbpez

On 4/20/2020 at 10:53 PM, jbpez said:

Avengers 1

CGC 5.0

a "light skinned beauty"!

White pages!

$3200

avengers 1 5.0 (2).jpg

avengers 1 5.0 b (2).jpg

avengers 1 5.0 back (2).jpg

:news:FLASH SALE over. Thanks for looking!

Edited by jbpez
sale over

:news:Be back about 10/1015 pm EST with a handful of new books. Definitely some more affordable books tonight for everyone!! A nice mix of Gold, Silver and Bronze!! Mostly Super-hero. See you soon!!

Also, feel free to make offers on the books listed, i do have just a bit of room to play! 

Thanks everyone...

59 minutes ago, jbpez said:

:news:Be back about 10/1015 pm EST with a handful of new books. Definitely some more affordable books tonight for everyone!! A nice mix of Gold, Silver and Bronze!! Mostly Super-hero. See you soon!!

Also, feel free to make offers on the books listed, i do have just a bit of room to play! 

Thanks everyone...

Bring it on Jeff!