• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Multiple signatures on in house signing
1 1

5 posts in this topic

Asked and answered in this thread

On 4/16/2020 at 3:23 PM, fishbone said:

yeah, confirmed here is my answer :

Hi, 

At this time we aren't able to accommodate multi signatures on books if the artists aren't signing together and in this case Frank and Chris have different signing days. 

Thanks, 

Bree Palmer
Receiving Manager
Certified Collectibles Group

To CGC Staff & Management: This is a real bummer and makes it very inconvenient and costly for your customers. Can someone at CGC explain why a book can't be signed by Frank Miller on one day, then carefully stored until Claremont arrives, and on his day it's brought out of storage so Chris can sign it too? I know you can do this if it's something that would benefit your customers, right? We would really appreciate it if you would reconsider your policy here. Honestly, please make a special case for Claremont & Miller here and let's try prototyping if this can work for future signings. Please take this request to the highest level in management at CGC. I would love to hear from that person on this forum. Thank you!  

14 minutes ago, MockGecko said:

To CGC Staff & Management: This is a real bummer and makes it very inconvenient and costly for your customers. Can someone at CGC explain why a book can't be signed by Frank Miller on one day, then carefully stored until Claremont arrives, and on his day it's brought out of storage so Chris can sign it too? I know you can do this if it's something that would benefit your customers, right? We would really appreciate it if you would reconsider your policy here. Honestly, please make a special case for Claremont & Miller here and let's try prototyping if this can work for future signings. Please take this request to the highest level in management at CGC. I would love to hear from that person on this forum. Thank you!  

Maybe post this in the "Ask CGC" thread so they will see it?