• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED -- 44 SLABS + 13 MORE!!! COME AND GET IT!!!
1 1

77 posts in this topic

41 minutes ago, goodrockrich said:

This thread includes 44 newly certified Copper and Modern slabs.  I’m giving board members the first shot at them prior to posting them for sale elsewhere.

The Rules

·       "I'll take it" in the thread trumps any PM negotiations.

·       Accepted method of payments are PayPal and check or money order (checks must clear before shipping)

·       Slabs are wrapped in bubble wrap, surrounded by peanuts in a brand-new box.

·       US CGC Shipping
1 Book - $11
2 Books - $15
3 Books - $17
4 Books - $19
5 books or more is calculated at the time of invoicing

·       Canada CGC Shipping
1 Book - $17.50
2 Books - $26.50
3 Books - $38.50
4 Books - $45.35
5 Books - $48.00

·       No returns on slabs

·       No one on the HOS or probation list.

·       For references find us on eBay dotcomcomics or online www.sellmycomicbooks.com

·       Payment is due no later than 10 days after Invoices are issued.  This will most likely be Tuesday evening.

Explain the peanuts to me...I'm totally interested in hearing about this packaging method....what if the peanut bag breaks open and all those oily peanuts leak into the slab?

5 hours ago, Jcatindig said:

Would you sell x-force 1 9.8 for 45? I would be interested in buying for nest nostalgia sake.

5 hours ago, Jcatindig said:

Also, would you do x-force 1 & 2 for $85?

Negotiations should take place in a private message :gossip: Just click on the seller's name. "It is the way"