• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

That's it for tonight, but lots more rounds to come....meat n potatoes Marvel silver and early bronze...more Marvel bronze horror....lots of Bat and Tec silver and bronze....probably a round of golden age oddballs and other esoterics from the silver age....stay tuned and thanks everyone! I hope everyone is having fun. Is this thread is not a clubhouse hangout I'm doing it wrong!

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

That's it for tonight, but lots more rounds to come....meat n potatoes Marvel silver and early bronze...more Marvel bronze horror....lots of Bat and Tec silver and bronze....probably a round of golden age oddballs and other esoterics from the silver age....stay tuned and thanks everyone! I hope everyone is having fun. Is this thread is not a clubhouse hangout I'm doing it wrong!

:banana: 

13 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Your threads are top shelf steamy

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Jimmers! Thank you! Good to see you back on the boards (thumbsu

You're too kind sir :foryou:

When I take hiatus I still think of you gang every day!Sometimes it's better to back off when I'm feeling ah,flakey.Never know what could happen!But I'm here for the carpmafia assembly

giphy.gif