• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

Detective Comics #395 VG presents better but cover detached at bottom staple. 1st Adams/O'Neil Batman: one of my favorite bronze books and IMO an underappreciated Bat-key.

Also, Batman meets villain Juan Muerto, a wealthy, mysterious immortal hm kept alive by the power of his bed of Sybil flowers, which also grant illusion powers.

$25

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

That's concludes tonight's festivities and our All-Batman Weekend, but it does NOT conclude this thread. (Reminder: Tec 411 FN-, 1st Talia al Ghul, is available on p. 7 of this thread; Tec 400 VG, 1st Man-Bat, is available on p. 11)

Though he is quintessential DC character, let's close out the Batman section of the thread MCU-style:

Batman will return in I Bought a Collection: Endgame. 

Edited by Readcomix

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Detective Comics #402 FN- Adams cover and interior. $15

image.jpeg

On 4/23/2020 at 10:10 PM, Readcomix said:

Here's a pair of that Silver Age Carl Burgos folly, Captain Marvel. VG range, take the pair for $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: per PM

On 4/22/2020 at 8:57 PM, Readcomix said:

Detective Comics #411 in FN- upper right corner creases and some tanning are the worst of a very nice copy with not overly intrusive spine ticks on that black cover. Neal Adams cover, 1st appearance of Talia al Ghul. (WAS $125) NOW $90 :whatthe:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take it 

17 hours ago, Readcomix said:

First up, a full run of Secret Society of Super Villains, #1-15 and the 1977 Special. Grades range from VG to FN, strictly a reader set of a pretty good and different bronze read. Like many short series, it loses its way near the end, but the Special wraps it up neatly with a JLA showdown. In fairness, Bats is tangential here but does pop in. The main heroes who serve as supporting cast to this Villain-led title are Captain Comet and Kid Flash. Take the set for $20.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

On 4/24/2020 at 10:25 PM, Readcomix said:

^^ ^^ chicken dinnah is SteveMullins, who grabs Marvel Spotlight 6-11 and the steal of the thread, Berni Wrightson Master of the Macabre 1-3! Loaded with greatness! Thank you to the man with impeccable taste! :headbang:

Can't wait to get them...I'm paypal ready!

9 minutes ago, SteveMullins said:

Can't wait to get them...I'm paypal ready!

On 4/21/2020 at 11:36 PM, Readcomix said:

:rulez:

Payment is Check or Money Order; I do not have Paypal.

Ooops.

OK, I think all winners are now acknowledged and the thread is updated with what's no longer available. Lots more coming but I am not posting any tonight; I need to organize what's left unposted and figure out the order for the remainder of the thread. Back with more books ASAP! Thank you everyone!