• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Readcomix said:

M.A.R.S. Patrol Total War #3&4 FN Wally Wood art. Take the pair for $10

(This 10-issue series is actually a fun read, in a 50's Sci-Fi movie kinda way. The series drops you right into a mysterious global invasion by apparently humanoid aliens; motivations and origins unfold slowly.)

Take :takeit:

5 hours ago, PopKulture said:

Take :takeit:

Sweet scores.I was having a battle in my head of how I'd pay,what American friend I'd have those sent to and you took the temptation away.Don't tell me you're leaving those sexy Burgos Cap Marvels behind? lol 

16 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Unearthly Spectaculars #1 (1965) VG due to back cover damage. Joe Simon cover, 1st Tiger-Boy, NO movie coming! $8

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit: 

2 hours ago, porcupine48 said:

Sweet scores.I was having a battle in my head of how I'd pay,what American friend I'd have those sent to and you took the temptation away.Don't tell me you're leaving those sexy Burgos Cap Marvels behind? lol 

I love the affordable oddball stuff like this! I already have those Captain Marvels; otherwise, I'd be all over them. The Thrill-O-Rama was an upgrade on a beater I've owned for maybe forty years. I figure at these prices, it's about time!  

As far as Gold Key painted covers, M.A.R.S. Patrol is one of my more under-represented runs, so again, no-brainer!  :nyah:

On 4/30/2020 at 6:48 PM, PopKulture said:

I love the affordable oddball stuff like this! I already have those Captain Marvels; otherwise, I'd be all over them. The Thrill-O-Rama was an upgrade on a beater I've owned for maybe forty years. I figure at these prices, it's about time!  

As far as Gold Key painted covers, M.A.R.S. Patrol is one of my more under-represented runs, so again, no-brainer!  :nyah:

Multi- ^^ as PopKulture scores M.A.R.S. #3&4, T.H.U.N.D.E.R. Agents #'s 2&4 (You working on an acronyms collection?), Thrill-o-rama #1 and B&B #65! Thank you Don! :headbang: