• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

5 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Mr. District Attorney FR-GD five-book reader lot. Lots of cover scribbling, cover splitting on #65, etc. #'s 43,53,55,62,65. Take the set for $10

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

:news:SOLD! Brave and the Bold #25 1st Suicide Squad. It's solid, with GVG range hand-feel and natural wear appearance (creases, tape pull lower right FC, general wear) but there's the drawing and writing throughout, including little Ernest practicing his swastikas, so I'm going to treat it like a GD/GD+. Long known as a tough book. $250

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Just now, Readcomix said:

Brave and the Bold #25 1st Suicide Squad. It's solid, with GVG range hand-feel and natural wear appearance (creases, tape pull lower right FC, general wear) but there's the drawing and writing throughout, including little Ernest practicing his swastikas, so I'm going to treat it like a GD/GD+. Long known as a tough book. $250

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take