• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

OK gang, that is everything I've got for this thread! Thank you all, takers, lookers, commenters, and krappers, SO much! I hope everyone had fun sharing this collection that I was fortunate enough to come across. I will leave this open through tomorrow, then close it and get PM's out to buyers over the weekend so those who want their books can get them. I have about 40 Classics that I'll do as an addendum thread after this is closed and PM's go out; buyers interested in those are welcome to wait on that but I will get PM's out for those who are not interested in Classics. 

Thanks again everyone!

2 hours ago, Readcomix said:

You know, @SOLAR BOY recently had a great sales thread where he shared two collections. He opened by showing his four keepers from the two collections, so people could see everything. I thought that was cool, so I'll close with mine. 

Now, I have set aside a small stack of stuff I've always wanted to read (runs of Kobra, silver/bronze age captain marvel, etc) but I probably won't keep them forever. Here's the three books from this collection that have gone into mine:

image.jpeg

:golfclap:

10 hours ago, Readcomix said:

You know, @SOLAR BOY recently had a great sales thread where he shared two collections. He opened by showing his four keepers from the two collections, so people could see everything. I thought that was cool, so I'll close with mine. 

Now, I have set aside a small stack of stuff I've always wanted to read (runs of Kobra, silver/bronze age captain marvel, etc) but I probably won't keep them forever. Here's the three books from this collection that have gone into mine:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Love Those three books and that OAAW what’s a gem. Great finds man. Congrats 

11 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

Love Those three books and that OAAW what’s a gem. Great finds man. Congrats 

Thanks Solar! Really loved that last time you bought a collection and sold some of it on here. My first thought was its really cool to see your keepers! My second was that the Blazing Comics #1 you scored would be a heckuva upgrade for me :sorry:

Again, that's it for the thread...last round began last night on page 35...I'll close tomorrow sometime after getting invoice PM's to takers. I will then do a thread addendum (as a new thread) of just under 40 Classics Illustrated and related (C.I., Classic Comics, Marvel Classics, C.I. Special Editions, C.I. Junior). Those who want to hang out for it can wait on it to combine shipping, but this way those who are not interested can just send payment and get their books already; this thread has run awhile. 

I appreciate everyone's patience; thanks to all the takers and to everyone who brought the thread to life and made it a playground for people who love comics!