• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

OK guys, that's all I've got for tonight. But there's about 24 more Bats and Tecs to be shot.

A word about Bat keys from this era: Some already appeared earlier in this thread; 227 is sold but Tec 411 is still on page 7 and Tec 400 is available on page 11. Tec 387 and 395 are still upcoming, and there's three nice pre-#100 Bats but they will be part of the thread finale (with other 50's books and more) sometime next week. I am keeping Tec 359 and Bats 251 from this collection, but they are the only 2 Bat keys that are not coming to the thread from this collection.

Thanks as always to all lookers, takers, lurkers and krappers; I hope everyone had fun! (thumbsu

Lots more coming; stay tuned! This thread is far from over...

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Batman #230 GD due to spine roll. Classic Adams cover. $4

image.jpeg

Batman #235 GD; spine roll. 2nd Ras al Ghul, Adams cover. $10

image.jpeg

Detective #377 VG- $4

image.jpeg

Detective #379 GVG $3

image.jpeg

Detective #389 VG Adams cover $4

image.jpeg

:takeit:

On 4/24/2020 at 10:50 PM, Raze said:

Ive had a long week and its going to be a long month at work! 

I want a drink but cant make up my mind so please @Readcomix @lizards2 what should I drink??

image.jpg

All of them,  Katie.