• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

OK, thread's cleaned up, everyone's books are safely set aside. I have to go get mushrooms for the Coq au Vin then I hope to shoot more books for later; tonight and, if possible, a Batinee this afternoon! (PS - I heard @skypinkblu is serving chicken parm over in the Flash thread, if that is more to your taste! :roflmao:)

:news: SOLD! First up, a full run of Secret Society of Super Villains, #1-15 and the 1977 Special. Grades range from VG to FN, strictly a reader set of a pretty good and different bronze read. Like many short series, it loses its way near the end, but the Special wraps it up neatly with a JLA showdown. In fairness, Bats is tangential here but does pop in. The main heroes who serve as supporting cast to this Villain-led title are Captain Comet and Kid Flash. Take the set for $20.

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

Ok, in the interest of posting efficiency, I am about to post, with 2-3 books per pic, 37 different issues of Brave and the Bold, #'s between 121 and 193. All books are between VG/FN and FN+, I'd say. To keep it simple,,if you want any, rather than quote the multi-picture post, just type the issue number(s) you're taking into your "Take It" post.

Let's do $3 each or 4 for $10.