• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Various GA Romance GGA PCH & SCI-FI
5 5

43 posts in this topic

Shipping: Raw books, include $8 for shipping within North America. I will combine additional books at no extra charge

Who wins: Time stamp seals the deal as to who wins regardless of the form of communication (including PM, in the thread, text or phone conversation). A negotiation is not a deal until both sides have agreed on terms.

If there is an unconditional :takeit: posted (or communicated) it will trump all negotiations unless we have already both agreed to terms before the :takeit: was posted. In that case, the :takeit: will have been in vain. Except that it will give you street cred and look cool to passers by.

No House Of Shame or Probationary members or any others of ill repute.

Returns: I consider myself a fair and accurate grader and have been selling vintage comics form many years but since even CGC is inconsistent I will not guarantee a CGC grade. I will guarantee to be within one grade increment in either direction - so if I am calling the book a 9.4 it could go 9.2 or 9.6. If it falls outside of those parameters (and it does happen that they go in both directions), I will offer a refund. But I don't expect anyone to complain if I undergraded it. :devil:

PAYMENTS: I accept Paypal  goods and services only

Edited by Hazed442
forgot to put in payment info

25 minutes ago, Hazed442 said:

Working on pictures having some issues will post soon

You need to include in your first post what methods of payment you accept. 

17 minutes ago, aardvark88 said:

Do you have any comic book references, as you type politely like a Canadian?

I have been selling on eBay for 10+ years under Greatcomicsbycg. Also have sold a bunch to Michael Trotter, Rick from Ricks treasures and Comcav to mention a few

Hi-School Romance #54 Harvey File Copy higher grade GGA cover by Jack Kirby. There is only 1 copy on census and no GPA on this issue. has 1/8" lower spine split, small tear top edge front cover and a couple of spine tics. Has not been cleaned or pressed. Estimated grade 8.0 certainly not lower than 7.5 may be higher. $200

HSR54f.jpg

hsr54b.jpg

Hi-School Romance #66 Harvey File Copy GGA cover by Al Avison. Only 1 CGC graded copy on census (8.5) no GPA sales in the last 5 years. Nice clean flat copy with white to ow pages. Has 1/2" lower split. Estimated grade 7.5 or so. $100

hsr66f.jpg

hsr66b.jpg

Atlas Strange Tales #13 Bill Everett Skeleton cover. No restoration cover and CF attached although cover at bottom staple is weak. Great color and supple. Has been quick pressed. Estimated grade 3.0/3.5 or so. $200

strange13f.jpg

strange13b.jpg

2 hours ago, aardvark88 said:

Do you have any comic book references, as you type politely like a Canadian?

Yes.... but will he drink your beer when you go to the bathroom like a Canadian ? :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

12 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

Yes.... but will he drink your beer when you go to the bathroom like a Canadian ? :baiting: GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

If your name's not on it, you better believe it :banana:

My Secret Marriage #1 Superior comics classic Iger Shop GGA cover. Decent lower to mid range copy. Couple of chips off top edge front cover. No restoration complete and attached. Estimated grade 4.5/5.0 or so. $150

secretmarriage1f.jpg

secretmarriage1b.jpg

Atlas Comics Homer Hooper #3 classic Rosen GGA Headlights cover. Obscure harder to find title. No restoration and everything attached. Has been quick pressed. Has 1/2" split bottom spine. Has creases. Great color and page quality. Estimated grade 3.0/3.5. $150

homer1f.jpg

homer1b.jpg

Quality Comics Love Secrets #34 GGA Galore! Cover by Sam Citron. Pretty nice copy no restoration and everything attached. There is NO GPA on this book and I do not believe there are any CGC copies. Estimated grade 6.0 or so. $125

lovesecrets34f.jpg

lovestories34b.jpg