• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Can I send books for multiple private signings in one package?

14 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Hi, I think I might have just replied to you in a different thread on this same issue.  Yes, you can certainly send multiple orders for different signings in one box.  You just want to notate on the outside of the box something like, "multiple signings" or "CGC private signings" just so we know that they are in there and can get them opened right away.  You do need to complete a separate order form and submit a separate packing slip for each signing, however.  But you can include all of those in the box.

If you have any other questions, please let us know.  Thanks!

On 4/22/2020 at 1:22 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Hi, I think I might have just replied to you in a different thread on this same issue.  Yes, you can certainly send multiple orders for different signings in one box.  You just want to notate on the outside of the box something like, "multiple signings" or "CGC private signings" just so we know that they are in there and can get them opened right away.  You do need to complete a separate order form and submit a separate packing slip for each signing, however.  But you can include all of those in the box.

Thank you! I've been looking for this answer!!!!!

• Administrator

If you are mailing in multiple orders for different signings, you can request them to ship back together.  Just put a notation on your packing slip that you would like them all to ship back together when completed, and we can flag them to ship back together in our system and you would only pay one shipping fee in that case.

Thanks!

On 11/2/2020 at 7:25 AM, Jennifer F. said:

You can request them to ship back together but it will hold up receiving the other invoice until they both are completed.  

Thanks,

Will this be a way to cut down on shipping cost? 

Edit nvm mind missed the answer in the post

Edited by Hobbes21

On 4/22/2020 at 12:22 PM, Jennifer F. said:

Slightly different question. I placed an order for a signing and haven't sent it off yet. I now have another book to include. Should I place the second order and make note of the additional book in the box as well? They are all going for the same signing. 

• Administrator

Good morning,

You'll need to complete a new order for the extra book but you can mail everything in together in one box, just include the two packing slips.  You just can't go back and edit an order that has been submitted. 

Thanks!

On 4/28/2020 at 6:42 AM, Jennifer F. said:

If you are mailing in multiple orders for different signings, you can request them to ship back together.  Just put a notation on your packing slip that you would like them all to ship back together when completed, and we can flag them to ship back together in our system and you would only pay one shipping fee in that case.

Thanks!

Hi Jennifer,

Can I still do this now ? Thanks!

• Administrator

Hello! This is a great question. At this time, we can only ship a submission together if it is for the same signing event and if they are submitted in the same package to CGC. Multiple signing events cannot be combined as events can be months apart. This requires the books to be stored for long term and we honestly just don't have the space for it currently. 

On 4/28/2020 at 6:42 AM, Jennifer F. said:

Thanks!

Oh wow, great to know this. This is going to save me some money!

• Administrator

@Skwerl The quoted post is from 2020 and a bit outdated. We have updated our policy since that time. Currently, we can only ship a submission together if it is for the same signing event and if they are submitted in the same package to CGC. Multiple signing events cannot be combined as events can be months apart. This requires the books to be stored for long term and we honestly just don't have the space for it currently.