• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does GPA constantly log out anyone else for no reason?
1 1

30 posts in this topic

27 minutes ago, comicdonna said:

I have to sign in every time.  

Yes. +1. And it's a real joy, isn't it? Especially when an auction is closing in less than a minute, you were signed out automatically, and in attempting to quickly sign in again, all you can get unti long after the auction closes is the all too familiar processing wheel spinning round and round. Like everything else in life that works too well, the old GP site, quick, convenient, reliable, efficient, and user friendly; had to go.

Edited by James J Johnson

6 minutes ago, James J Johnson said:

Yes. +1. And it's a real joy, isn't it? Especially when an auction is closing in less than a minute, you were signed out automatically, and in attempting to quickly sign in again, all you can get unti long after the auction closes is the all too familiar processing wheel spinning round and round. Like everything else in life that works too well, the old GP site, quick, convenient, reliable, efficient, and user friendly; had to go.

It's also great when you see what you think is a cheap $200 BIN on a comic you aren't familiar with, so you go to GPA which logs you out, then while you are dinking with their login and clunky interface the $1200 comic sells to someone else.

This happened 20 minutes ago. So happy right now.

41 minutes ago, october said:

It's also great when you see what you think is a cheap $200 BIN on a comic you aren't familiar with, so you go to GPA which logs you out, then while you are dinking with their login and clunky interface the $1200 comic sells to someone else.

yes.  this.

49 minutes ago, october said:

I use tabs and always have a GPA tab active.  Also, I have Chrome store my info so even when it boots me off, my user & password is automatically filled in and all have to do is hit "enter".

And I can snag that $200 book from under October . . . :devil:

5 hours ago, october said:

Just please try to exercise more care than Ren Hoek did in removing his happy helmet. 

I do not like the current design and was going to cancel my subscription this year but after I forgot to disable auto-renew I figure I will give it one more year and then go from there.