• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM #4 - bad shape

9 posts in this topic

Leave as is, it's a classic. Get acid free bag and board and enjoy...most of your friends won't know the difference in back cover(if you don't give yourself away). Not worth effort to grade...but man your lucky to have a #4 in your hands! IMO... Oh 0.5, just a guess, with back cover business.

Edited by Trifisherjoe

Thanks for the replies. Got this in 92 or 93 and has been stashed away since then. Stopped collecting around then but still have nearly 2000 books...mostly modern stuff but some old stuff like this I think. Need to find homes for the interesting stuff since my wife is insisting that it must go. So sorting it now, lets see what surprises turn up.

47 minutes ago, Ahmadisme said:

Thanks for the replies. Got this in 92 or 93 and has been stashed away since then. Stopped collecting around then but still have nearly 2000 books...mostly modern stuff but some old stuff like this I think. Need to find homes for the interesting stuff since my wife is insisting that it must go. So sorting it now, lets see what surprises turn up.

Maybe you can keep a small group of books for your own personal enjoyment..?  

Edited by The Lions Den