• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Vertigo day!
1 1

3 posts in this topic

Hello fellow collectors,

as some of you might know, I am a huge Sandman fan and I try to buy all the published art I can from the 1/75 storyline... But sometimes I need to remind myself I am a Vertigo-boy and I grew up while reading some incredible storylines. The British invasion was my cup of tea and I remember fondly the days spent in my local comic shop while buting/talking about these books!

Please find here attached:

1) Preacher page from issue 20 - two eyed Jesse with a cig and Tulip. That was just before he went to save Cass in Masada, leaving her alone AGAIN. A nice trade with Albert that didn't end up in a blooshed. Fun, fast and super enjoyable. Do you think this might be an A page? Almost there?

2) Invisibles vol II from issue 16 - King Mob and Ragged Robin with a bomb. Nothing better that Morrison's craziness on this perfect Weston's title/splash page. I can't  thank Simon M. enough for helping me out with scoring this piece (wasn't easy, wasn't easy. I owe you one, man).

Any comment on CAF ia always welcome.

Ciao,

Luca from a quarantined Italy

preacher.jpg

invisibles.jpg