• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

X-Men 1 (1991) Club - A Legend Reborn!

5 posts in this topic

Like everyone else I bought each cover when it came out. Now I have more than 10 and I don’t remember where I got them all 🤔. My favorite is the one that folds out to show all the covers together 

5DF4993A-E8F6-4456-B206-A424CF539B59.thumb.jpeg.3be5520622377204e33839138794b7d9.jpeg

It is fun to have some historically interesting “keys” that I’m not afraid to read 🙂

PS: notice how in this version Wolverine has both claws out

Edited by BrooksR

3 hours ago, masterlogan2000 said:

Wow!!!!  I never noticed the difference there between the regular and deluxe covers.  Thanks for pointing that out!

I seem to remember reading somewhere that they didn’t want Wolvie to look like he’s stabbing Captain America in the head 😄

1587096238_04262012462.thumb.jpg.ab1d4d0e71fe711d32ea6938572c1419.jpg

The Beast/Storm cover came in a "comic collector starter pack" along with some other book.  Some Deathlok issue, along with 50 poly bags and some guide on how to collect.  That was the first X-Men issue I read and for a long time was one of my favorite monthly series to read.  I have the gatefold cover signed by Lee and Claremont.  One of my few signed books.  Thanks for starting this!