• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TAKE 20% off Slabbed books, 20% off Raw books, Thank you:) RECAP PAGE 23 :) ! My Flash collection,
8 8

494 posts in this topic

13 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Flash #226 Captain Cold, Green Lantern in the 2nd story. Grade is Fine+ (6.5) Bin is $8.00

1081419189_flashcomic226.thumb.jpg.5731f47e25de8f724445d948cb589e8c.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1432088820_flash226comic.thumb.jpg.0ddd2a0d7f5fc4d06e946b7ec21ca72f.jpg

7 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Flash #162, Tunnel of Terrors and a character who looks suspiciously like Spidey's Vulture. There is some creasing in the middle of the book and a sub crease. Grade is VG, Bin is $8

1343024420_flash162(2).thumb.jpg.2ee6b33c8fd9b2c0c64c49331b91dd66.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1642392988_flash162(1).thumb.jpg.a2bce876f2577d12f47f89e52f7f512b.jpg

:takeit:

30 minutes ago, Comical Situations said:

Golly gee willikers Sharon....my post came from an origin of complete innocence....I don't know why you have to perceive things dirty all the time :roflmao:

It's spring..., and bromance is in the air...., :luhv: 

9 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Flash #171, Dr. Light appearance, decent copy with a small indentation in the middle front and some dirt on the back. Grade is F- (5.5) but it does look better in person. bin is $9

2134857506_flash171(1).thumb.jpg.210e93326a6ea1604487e4bf577fb0a2.jpg

flash 171 (2).jpg

I'll take it!  

Also, if they're still available, I'd like to take freebies #285 and #287 from the top of the thread (forgot to claim one along with #116, earlier).  

8 hours ago, Tony_H said:

I'll take it!  

Also, if they're still available, I'd like to take freebies #285 and #287 from the top of the thread (forgot to claim one along with #116, earlier).  

Flash #171 Sold to Tony_H, thank you. It looks like #285 and 287 are also available, but I'm going through the thread to make sure on those since I missed some. I'll post here when I'm done.

23 hours ago, adampasz said:

Take 316 freebie.

I was not getting notifications when people took freebies, so I missed a few. That's why I stopped offering them last night. 

I'm going through the thread and writing a spreadsheet, which I usually do while selling, but it was kind of fast last night, so I didn't get to it.

So first freebie error, I corrected this, it's yours @adampasz, Greg, I apologize when I'm done and I  post the recap, please pick two more books to make up for this one@Norrin's lawyer

:applause:
@skypinkblu Thanks for the amazing thread! I'm sure it was a ton of work. Plus, I hear the chick parmesan was fantastic. You deserve a rest today.

I wasn't paying much attention to the freebies yesterday, but if there are any left, I'd gladly take 319, 320, 321 or pretty much anything in the 300s.

11 minutes ago, adampasz said:

@skypinkblu Thanks for the amazing thread! I'm sure it was a ton of work. Plus, I hear the chick parmesan was fantastic. You deserve a rest today.

I wasn't paying much attention to the freebies yesterday, but if there are any left, I'd gladly take 319, 320, 321 or pretty much anything in the 300s.

Hi @adampasz thanks for all the fun! I'm only up to page 3, lol...taking my time and answering the phone calls I missed yesterday,...but if I don't have those books, I have more in the 300's. 

@ChasingKingKirby Michael, LarryW7 took Flash 257 as a freebie on page 9 so please just pick 2 others since it was my error, or I will surprise you...Sorry about that.

At least I'm up to page 9, lol.

I will post a discount once I'm done, but I need to see what is left first.

18 hours ago, Fan Boy said:

I will take Flash #244 as one free book from page 1, thanks 

OK, hopefully this was the last free book mistake. Leroys311 actually took it a few pages ago and I didn't mark it. Luckily the books for sale are all correct, it was just the free ones, so again, please pick 2 other free ones, sorry Gregory. @Fan Boy

18 hours ago, ChasingKingKirby said:

I’ll take 257 as a freebie

OK, two other people took that book before you, so please choose another 2 or I'll surprise you. I guess I should have listed that one, lol.

Anyone who chooses to be surprised, you won't get something worse than what you picked. I might even send a list with the invoice:)

17 hours ago, jp5240 said:

no problem, I know it's hard to keep up with everything, my second choice would be 320. You can just let me know at the end. Thanks

also in your package because I'm giving two to anyone who I messed up, thanks again for the patience...I really am sorry, i'm usually better organized, it was just a long day.

5 hours ago, adampasz said:

Hi Adam, @adampasz  I have 314, 317 and 321, are those OK?

As much fun as going backwards can be, it can get a little confusing. I hid the pictures of all the sold books, so it would be a little less confusing. Take 10% off all books listed here as still available:)  books except #137, that one is on hold.

Still Available!

Page 18

The Flash #114, 2nd Captain Cold. 1960. There are some missing corners inside, and tape on the back that is stained. Pages seem to be OK except for that corner. It's in the Good range but looks better from the front. Bin is $45.00

Page 15

Flash #124, Captain Boomerang to the rescue;)

Nice pages and color, lower staple is detached from the cover. Grade is 5.0, bin is $55

Page 10

Flash #146 Mirror Master has new glasses!

Great color, 2 small stains on the back the staples have slight rust on the outside. Grade is Fine (6.0). Bin is $25

Page 7

Flash #169, Giant, nice looking copy with a 1” cover lift at the bottom. Grade is VG (4.0) Bin is $20

Page 6

Flash #174 Lots of Villains, including the Flash! Barry finally tells Iris the truth! Great color and and a sub bend. Grade is VG+ 4.5 or maybe a little better. Bin is $20

Flash #175, Flash and Superman in a race! Nice looking copy with a corner bend on the back (I just did that putting it back in the bag) and some rust on the staples. It would probably grade at least Fine+ but I'm going to price it as a VG+ for the staples. Bin is $48

Flash #177, The Trickster! Nice copy with a bend bottom left, Grade is F/VF (7.0) or better. Bin is $28

Page 5

Flash #180 Samurai Swordsman, and before Saturday Night Live did it;) Nice copy in the VF (8.0 range. Bin is $25

Flash #186, Reverse Flash, Sargon the Sorcerer, the future...A few bends left side, Nice color! Grade is Fine+ (6.5) or a little better. Bin is $18.00

Page 4

Flash #193, Captain Cold who is madly in love with an elderly movie actress, tears the Flash apart and another villain (read to find out who) saves him. Nice copy Nice color, small bend lower left. Grade is F/VF (7.0) or a little better. Bin is $18.00

Flash #198 Flash reverts to being 8 yearls old, and Zatanna is in the 2nd story. Grade is Fine- (5.0) bend lower right. Bin $10

Flash #203, an interesting Neal Adams cover, that is a combination of comic art and photography. Superman Cross-over.

Grade is Fine (6.0) or perhaps a little bit better. Bin is $12.00

Flash #207, Great Neal Adams cover! Kid Flash 2nd story. Great color and a small tear at the top of the cover. Grade is VG (4.0) bin is $8.00

Edited by skypinkblu

21 hours ago, skypinkblu said:

Flash #135, 1st kid Flash in Yellow/Red uniform!

Cover is detached and has a 4” split. Grade is Fair/Gd bin is $15

2033159298_flash135(2).thumb.jpg.388d392443b14712e61e6faa62381fb9.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

1796657065_flash135(1).thumb.jpg.0d9c4cc8dae888a5503c9cfe6c7aff45.jpg

I'll take 135 at 10% off

Thanks