• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

98 CGC Graded, Silver and Bronze Age, Marvel Comics for Sale!
1 1

17 posts in this topic

Hi,

Up for sale -- 98 CGC Graded, Silver and Bronze Age, Marvel Comics!

The chart below lists Title, Publication Year, Issue, CGC Grade,  Price and some Notes.  Information on page color or pictures will be available on request, to interested buyers.

Shipped from a COVID-free household (just got my test & am clean)!  Books will ship U.S. only within 24-48 hours of payment, via USPS Priority Mail + Insurance as follows…

-          1 CGC Book for $10

-          2 or 3 CGC Books for $17

-          More than 3 books calculated based on order size.

Payment is requested via PayPal or other instant/electronic platforms.  No trade deals.

No returns, please make sure you’ve requested a picture of the book/slab's current condition.  In the event of mail damage, books are covered by insurance so we’ll work it out.

Please claim the book name/number in the comments and PM in order to confirm your purchase.  First come, first served.  I will consider offers for multiple purchases, but not on single books.  Thanks!

P.S.  If you need a high resolution version of the attached list, please let me know.

image.thumb.png.a93dbc489a9b9fb4b8a7e1eedba5911b.png

If anyone is interested, I have an enormous number of CGC graded Avengers (four and a half slab short-boxes).  I can post as a follow up if there’s any demand, give a shout.  Mostly Silver/Bronze, sorry @vader2001 there are some Coppers in there too, but no more than 15~20%.  Cheers!

10 BOOK SOLD!  HERE ARE THE REMAINING BOOKS.  I AM MOVING AND PUTTING MANY OF THESE IN STORAGE IN THE NEXT 24 HOURS.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A BOOK, LET ME KNOW IN THE NEXT 12 HOURS AND I'LL PUT IT ASIDE, EVEN IF WE DON'T FINALIZE A NEGOTIATION IMMEDIATELY.  THANKS!

ASIDE FROM THE CGC GRADED BOOKS HERE, I HAVE 4 BOXES OF SLABBED AVENGERS, AND PRETTY FULL RUNS (IN RAW) ON MOST OF THE TOP 10 SILVER/BRONZE TITLES.  LET ME KNOW!

THANKS!
JASON

766321546_ListofComics5-9-20.thumb.png.561a285d7e25fdda60c4b1a2c52ee1ab.png

image.png